*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1557509-Care-Bears-Vore-a-Lot-story/cid/687998-Rapid-Winning-Cheery-Sharing-Choice
by reader
Rated: GC · Interactive · Animal · #1557509
I suppose bears/animals have to eat too
This choice: Other Care Bear/Cousin  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Rapid Winning Cheery Sharing Choice

    by: reader
What about these ones?

Your choices are:

1) Somenone who is so fast that you cannot see her dust. The only thing that can compare her velocity is her velocity to think about what to do next ande her good will to help others... exept when food is scarce. She is, unfortunately, not strictely vegetarian. Any escape from your part will be futile, as she will catch you in a blink.

2) You think you are the best in you sport in your school? Then ask him who is the best in Care-a-Lot land. He likes to win most of the competions. Right now he is supposed to be in a diet. But diets, like rules, can be broken.

3)Looking for someone to be concerned about you problems? Well look no more. This one will surely help you... unless she is too "cold" to help. Do not let her sweet face to confuse you, she can do anything for food. You might need a coat with this one.

4)Sharing is important in life. This one proves that sharing is more easy than it looks. She will share anything, for example sharing time with someone until the problem is solved. The only thing that she will not share is... food. She likes to have food for herself.

You have the following choices:

1. Swift Heart Rabbit

*Noteb*
2. Champ Bear

*Noteb*
3. Cozy Heart Penguin

4. Share Bear

5. Other options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 reader (UN: indestructible at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
reader has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1557509-Care-Bears-Vore-a-Lot-story/cid/687998-Rapid-Winning-Cheery-Sharing-Choice