*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586201-April-o-Neil-strange-day/cid/787154-jungle-trek-to-report-on-a-discovery-leads-to-c
by Robin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1586201
What can happen to a reporter in a yellow jumpsuit?
This choice: jungle trek to report on a discovery leads to capture by natives.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

jungle trek to report on a discovery leads to c...

    by: Robin
April o Neil is walking through the jungle following a group of explorers to a latest find of the team leader who is clueless about women needs because April didn't want to wreak the mood of the leader. April is wearing a jungle patten jumpsuit and jungle hat and carrying a camera to record the find for news. but the urge to go to the bathroom is big so she tell the leader "i need to go to the ladies room." the leader is OK with request of April's and he help her out on map to show where the rest of the group will be when April is done with bathroom call. April go off the trail to answer bathroom call. the group move off down the path but then the leader head group in a different way the reason the leader leads the group this way is he know the jungle paths and the one that he told April go into three paths. each path leads to different kingdom plant, animal,native humans and monkeys kingdom is near the others somewhat because they leave their kingdom and see if there is something that catches they eyes on the trail they can grab and bring back to they kingdom. April is done with bathroom call and clothes back on and camera back around neck and then looks at map and head down the path that was pointed out to her. she come upon the trail going three different ways she is elected that there sign posts that point down each trail to tell what at the end of trail. what April doesn't see is that some of the jungle leaves hide some of the info that is important like all the kingdom want human female for leader or tribute to other tribe's leader or guard person. which path will she go on?

You have the following choices:

1. april will go on plant path

2. she be pick up by monkeys, or go to natives village.

3. april will go on animal path

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Robin (UN: valient at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Robin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586201-April-o-Neil-strange-day/cid/787154-jungle-trek-to-report-on-a-discovery-leads-to-c