*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Curse of the Maximo Family
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1587121-The-Curse-of-the-Maximo-Family/cid/736406-The-Curse-of-the-Maximo-Family
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1587121
Been born with a curse that slowly shrinks me
Chapter #1

The Curse of the Maximo Family

    by: Final7Darkness
An old book have been found, the words written inside read out,

For those that are reading this then it means that I'm dead. Allow me to introduce myself, the name that I tell others is Jack Troop but that is only a lie. The true name, my birth name is Richard Maximo from the rich family that lives far, far away on an island known as Imail Downs.

I don't know why my grate, grate, great, great grandfather was place a curse on him by what my mother told me was by a witch.

What's the curse you ask? Well I didn't believe it myself when I first heard of it and according to my mother that only the one of the men of the Maximo family in every generation. It was I whom was effected by the curse, cause it I didn't, then those that are reading this will not know anything about my life.

What is the curse since those that are reading are still wondering then I might as well tell you, the family curse is that it slowly shrinks a man with the blood of Maximo. I lost three inches, since I've got this curse and my mother begged me to leave and never to return.

Why does she want me to leave well it because her family is the head of the Maximo and if word got out that I'm shrinking then it would bring shame to us. So on the night that I've left, I looked back at the mansion that I once grew up in, and left without looking back.

Since that is out of the way, I might as well begin my tale,

It was a cold night as I walked through open fields of Imail Downs, feeling every chill that went through my body. I kept on walking, following the light from the full moon. When I reached the very top of the field, I looked out and I could see a camp fire.

Thinking that I can get some warmth, I rushed myself down there which only took me about ten minutes to reach. As I got there I saw that it was a group of four young women, each one looked at me as I walked towards them.

“What you want?” asked one of the woman whom has white hair and gray eyes. “Oh I'm sorry to intrude but may I join your campfire as you see, its very cold out here” I answered. “Those are fancy looking clothes you have, you from here?” asked another woman with long blond hair and light blue eyes.

I thought for only a moment but to me felt like a life time. I didn't know if I should answer the truth or lie. I took a deep breath and answered, “No...I'm not from here, I'm a traveller”

“Oh really? What's a traveller like you doing out here?” asked the third woman with ginger hair and red eyes. “Well, I don't have any money and I've just got kick out of an INN not so far from here” I lied again. “I take it that you wish to sleep here for the night?” asked the fourth woman with long black hair and brown eyes.

“That would be nice” I said. “Is that alright girls?” asked the black hair woman as she looked at the others. The three of them smiled up at me and said it was alright. The four of them introduced themselves, the woman with white hair is Sheryl, the long blond hair is Lene, the ginger hair woman is Scarlett and the long black hair is Alair.

So I made my way to sit down near the fire to keep warm, not knowing that when I wake up I would be all alone but with only one of the four women waiting.

You have the following choices:

1. Sheryl

2. Lene

3. Scarlett

4. Alair

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Final7Darkness (UN: final7darkness at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Final7Darkness has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1587121-The-Curse-of-the-Maximo-Family/cid/736406-The-Curse-of-the-Maximo-Family