*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605646-The-Size-Remote---Tinas-Story/cid/1126493-Someone-Just-Got-A-Lot-Bigger
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1605646
Tina finds a very special size changing gift under the christmas tree...
This choice: ...there were two huge bare feet in the garden  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Someone Just Got A Lot Bigger!

    by: Bugmaker
by peace

Still recovering from the weird thing that just happened I felt the floor suddenly shake beneath me. Was it an earthquake? Did the remote cause this?

No, there was a loud thumping noise coming from outside, accompanied by car alarms going off. When the shaking stopped I ran to the window.

I was confronted by two gigantic bare feet. Each foot must have been the size of a car. I leaned against the wall so that I would not be spotted by this giant. "How is this possible, no one can be that big!"

My curiosity got the best of me as I had to see who this colossal person was. I approached the window and as I looked towards the face of the giant I recognized it as...

You have the following choices:

1. ...Tim, my ex-boyfriend

2. ...Laura, the cookie selling scout

3. ...Brian, the hottest guy on the block

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bugmaker (UN: bugmaker3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bugmaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605646-The-Size-Remote---Tinas-Story/cid/1126493-Someone-Just-Got-A-Lot-Bigger