*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. screw it, could be drugs.
  2. A strange package....
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1690441-TG-pills/cid/930502-screw-it-could-be-drugs
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1690441
One day after you get home from school you find a mysterious package with pills inside....
This choice: screw it, could be drugs.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

screw it, could be drugs.

    by: Adeptus Astartes
Having removed the bottle containing the purple pills out of the box, you then decided against trying one. But instead of putting the bottle back you left it and the box out on your bed before heading out of the room and back downstairs. You wondered what the world was coming to when people delievered illegal drugs literally to your lap.

About a half hour later your older sister Kristen finally got out of bed and you heard her fumbling about upstairs in the bathroom. Two years older than you at 18 years old, Kristen was an outgoing girl with lots of friends...and a boyfriend. However she wasn't your typical older sister, she didn't give you any grief and actually treat you well, as siblings should.

You were finishing your breakfast and thinking about the weird flash of light and the mysterious box, oblivious to the fact that upstairs your sister had a headache and was looking for some aspirin.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Adeptus Astartes (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
5dollars has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1690441-TG-pills/cid/930502-screw-it-could-be-drugs