*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mission Improbable
  2. Wrestling
  3. Time for School
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1718645-Shemale-World/cid/1023870-Mission-Improbable
by Mr.Z
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1718645
You are a teenage boy who happens to live in a world where every girl is a futanari.
This choice: The Locker room was not empty  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Mission Improbable

    by: Mr.Z
You enter the girl's locker room, being very careful not to let anyone see you go there for fear that you'd be labeled a pervert and permanent loser. When you enter the room you look back, then you look on your right, then in ten different directions like your a paranoid escape mental patient. As you look at the leotard Ms. Slipknot tossed at you, you realize it looks more like a pink tutu, as if your masculinity didn't already hit rock bottom. As you look in the mirror with the tutu on suicide seemed like the only way out. Bang. Suicide will have to wait as you hear the door open and you rush to an unlocked locker to hide in. Crap, there are like ten to fifteen girls entering, your in one of the lower lockers so you can only see them from the waist down. you sit there praying that no one finds you there hiding but then you recognize who these girls are.

You have the following choices:

1. They're the girls wrestling team.

2. They're the schools cheerleaders

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr.Z (UN: mr.z at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Z has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1718645-Shemale-World/cid/1023870-Mission-Improbable