*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Starting off at school
  2. Chapter One
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1798018-The-Amazing-Adventures-of-SneezeGirl/cid/1208114-Starting-off-at-school
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1798018
The story of a superheroine who saves her city with super sneezes.
This choice: Starting off at school  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Starting off at school

    by: Unknown
Jane stepped off the bus and started to walk the short distance up to the front doors of her school. She was just a sophomore in high school, not exactly on top of the food chain, but Jane had always been self-confident. Jane had plenty of friends and not many people made fun of her, and even when they did, she always did her best not to let it bother her. However, there was one thing that always did manage to get on her nerves. It was peak allergy season, all the huge amount of pollen in the air was making bothering Jane's nose. She continued forward, but she started to frown at the sudden itch in her nose. Jane rubbed her index finger back and forth under her nostrils, trying to deaden the irritation.

Luckily for Jane, allergy attacks didn't always end in disaster. If she could keep her sneezes small, they wouldn't activate her powers and no one would catch on to her secret identity. However, if she did succumb to a powerful enough sneeze, she might accidentally end up using one of her sneeze powers and blowing her cover. On top of all that, if she had an allergy attack when she did want to use her powers, it would make them very difficult to control. Thankfully, she managed to get inside quickly before too long, and the school's air conditioning started to soothe her nose.

Not worrying about her allergies anymore, Jane made her way to her first class. Chemistry, not her favorite, but she still did her best to enjoy it. She sat down in her usual seat along the wall farthest from the door and next to one of her friends. However, her nose suddenly started to itch again. Jane looked around for the cause and finally noticed that the window right next to her seat, the window that was always closed, was actually open for once.

You have the following choices:

1. Jane has an allergy attack

2. Jane excuses herself from class

3. Jane tries to make it through class without sneezing

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Darkvaporeon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1798018-The-Amazing-Adventures-of-SneezeGirl/cid/1208114-Starting-off-at-school