*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shrinking Stories
  2. Gotham City
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1800503-Batman-Changes/cid/1165497-Shrinking-Stories
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1800503
The knights and villains of Gotham city find themselves in weird transformation stories.
This choice: Shrinking Stories  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Shrinking Stories

    by: Michelle-the-Monster
The caped crusader was at his most vulnerable as the victim of size manipulation. Whether it be three feet tall or one foot tall, or even a mere three inches in size, the dark knight struggled to cope under the watchful, looming eyes of his allies and enemies alike. One of his most infamous battles was against one of his most deadliest adversaries, the venomous Poison Ivy. The beautiful eco-terrorist was obsessed with plants, botany and environmentalism, utilizing toxins and pheromones for her criminal activities. One fateful night, the dark knight was lured into an abandoned cottage on the outskirts of Gotham city, where Poison Ivy prepared to strike her opponent in perhaps her most powerful plot yet, with the intentions of reducing her enemy to utter humiliation.

Or perhaps one of his more closer calls, Batman fell victim to a trap, courtesy of his more unusual opponents, Catwoman. Sharing a confusing relationship with the caped crusader, Catwoman was an accomplished burglar with malicious intentions. A rare artifact caught the attention of the mischievous feline, an item that she could use to her advantage. Even if the dark knight arrived on the scene, she knew that, once he arrived, he would be no match for such a powerful artifact, capable of total domination.

A former psychiatrist, Dr. Harleen Quinzel, now known as Harley Quinn became obsessively fixated on her first patient, her current boyfriend, the Joker. Under orders, Harley Quinn managed to steal a high-tech shrink ray. Using this device, Harley lured the caped crusader into her clutches, where she planned to place her boyfriend's arch nemesis into her dirty hands. Harley however, had plans of her own.

Even Catwoman however, was forced to endure such a minuscule point of view, more significantly with her battle against the Riddler. With rumors circulating around the mysterious disappearance of the dark knight, the Riddler suspected Catwoman as the culprit to his demise. As a result, he teamed up with the Mad Hatter to lure the cat burglar into their maze, where she was forced to consume size-manipulating substances, similarly to that from Alice in Wonderland, in order to access certain points in the maze. This was truly a puzzling position for Catwoman.

So which story would you like to follow?

You have the following choices:

1. A Pinch of Poison

2. Kitty Chaos

3. Harley's Little Secret

4. Little Riddle

5. Reader's Choice

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Michelle-the-Monster (UN: brezzy666 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michelle-the-Monster has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1800503-Batman-Changes/cid/1165497-Shrinking-Stories