*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rozy Weeabo
  2. Other Students
  3. Fresh from the pot
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1304924-Rozy-Weeabo
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: The Chubby Otaku-girl - Rozy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Rozy Weeabo

    by: Bobo the Hobo
A soft click of the mouse and the low whirring of the computer filled the room.

On the screen, two large-eyed icons of Japanese culture were locked in a rather compromising position. Considering the violent nature of the show, the premise seemed a little too far off for most people to bother with. There were no swords, no splashes of blood splattering the pretty pink walls of the drawing. Just the innocent caresses of two young men in the prime of their media-sensational lives. One strong hand touched the cheek of his lover, leaning in slightly as he kissed his eternal rival sweetly on the side of his face...

Rozy could feel herself grow excited as she etched the beautiful scene into memory, wanting to never forget how perfect the artist had captured their forbidden love in such a simple frame. Her round cheeks grew red as she smiled, a small chill going down her spine as she pictured the two of them actually confessing their undying love for each other right after a hot, steamy sword fight. She shuddered, letting out a little grunt as she repositioned herself in her seat, the extreme contours of her body having not left its comfort in several hours.

Using her chubby fingers to quickly spit out a comment on the drawing, Rozy grabbed the mouse and clicked 'add to favorites' twice, just to be sure that her collection of boy-love would not go incomplete without this magnificent piece. "Steamy" she mumbled with a dreamy expression on her face as she examined the lovestruck look of innocence on Grimmjow's face one last time. A tingle ran down through her crotch, and she instinctively shut her legs, causing a loud clapping sound to join the low hum of the computer.

"Oww..." she finally whimpered, the lowermost section of her belly having been pinched by the slamming of her thick thighs

There was a time when Rozalin Rhodes wouldn't have had to worry about pinching an inch or two with thick thighs, being so thin that there were barely any inches to spare at all. However, with a somewhat sedentary lifestyle had been kind enough to lend her a few here and there along the way. After only a year enrolled away from home, Rozy had gained an astonishing amount of weight to be crammed into all her nerd-wear when she was out of uniform.

Truth be told, she could only blame herself. It wasn't like she was very active to begin with. Honestly the most exercise she got was usually roaming the halls of Buttercombe, she was no track star. Every day seemed to consist of her waking up, going to classes, coming home, and plopping herself down in front of her computer screen- writing fanfiction and munching on Doritos. She was living the dream, but at a price to her girlish figure.

If you'd ask Rozy why it was that she had gained so much weight, as she had been asked that so many times over her Summer Holiday, Rozy would give you a quick, indirect answer that was summed up in two words: "my" and "roommate"

Well, ex-roommate now that she had graduated. But the point remained, Rozy was not fat, at least not by her own fallacy.

Her roommate Kelsey, a young woman of substantial girth, had been the one who introduced Rozy to the wonderful world of group appreciation of boy-love and all-nighters of watching anime in groups. There wasn't a large call for otakus in Buttercombe, but it seemed that almost every Friday night their dorm had been slam-packed full of pudgy Senior girls looking to ogle some hot animated bods.

Rozy had to admit, even though she had been a terrible influence on her diet and inadvertently ruined a figure that was oh-so very tiny just this time last year, Kelsey left a sizable hole in her heart (and a rather large dent in her couch) that no one else could fill. Those late night study sessions with her had really paid off, it was thanks to her willingness to tutor Rozy that she'd managed to qualify for an academic boost, putting her all the way up in the Eleventh grade this year. And it just wouldn't be the same without her best friend around...

Still, Rozy didn't have much time for nostalgia now. Today was Sunday, the new semester would begin after a good night's sleep and a hearty breakfast, and her new roommate still hadn't arrived. Just as well, she really wasn't good with meeting new people. She would much rather have a large dorm to herself than have some new snotty girl come in and judge all of her awesome weeabo-swag.

She cuddled her plushie of Italy, pulling the stuffed italian close into her full bosom.

"I don't care what she says, Italy-kun." she said dreamily to one of her closest companions, "If she doesn't like you or Sebastian, or Ichigo, or-- well, if she doesn't accept me for who I am, I'll just kick her out!"

"No you won't!" she mimicked speaking for the little plushie, complete with his Italian accent and high-pitched voice, "You'll probably just swallow your sadness and continue to eat pasta~!"

"...good call, Italy." she giggled with an excited squeeze.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bobo the Hobo (UN: psuedophobic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1304924-Rozy-Weeabo