*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. ... And So It Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1863553-On-This-Hallowed-Eve/cid/1322069--And-So-It-Begins
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1863553
A witch turns everyone into their costumes. You are Dr. Hypno, PhD, MD, MC, TF, TG
Chapter #1

... And So It Begins

    by: sharpshooter
Welcome to Mystic Hallows, a town with a history rich with the occult. Stories of witches and demons are passed from parent to child. And if there is one holiday that is celebrated here it is Halloween, which is tonight. You are going out for the celebration with your mother, Laura (38), your older sister, Claire(18), and your younger sister, Juno(16). You are 17 years old. Your father died when you were young, so you are very close with your mother and sisters. All three of them are near carbon copies of each other: long blonde hair, green eyes, hourglass figures with large breasts, shapely asses and long legs. Laura has aged very well and still appears to be in her late 20's. Your Halloween costume is Dr. Hypno. He is a mad scientist who specializes in mind control and transformations. Little did anyone know that a certain witch had plans for this Halloween. She would turn everyone into their costume.

But you had no knowledge of the upcoming turn of events as you prepared for the Halloween party. Every year at Halloween, there is a massive costume party for the entire town. Entire rooms are transformed into changing rooms so that everyone can put on their costumes when they arrive. So as you got into the car with your mother and sisters, you had no idea what they were going as. Your mom parked the car and you all grabbed your respective bags. Upon entering, you entered a males changing room and your mom and sisters entered a females changing room. You all agreed to meet up once you had changed.

You took your bag and sat down in an empty cubicle and began changing. Once you were fully dressed as Dr. Hypno, you put your normal clothes in your bag and put the bag in a locker. You stepped out of the changing room, prepared for what the night would bring...... or so you thought.

You have the following choices:

1. My Scenario

2. Scenario 2

3. Scenario 3

4. Scenario 4

*Noteb*
5. Scenario 5

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sharpshooter (UN: kitsune53 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sharpshooter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1863553-On-This-Hallowed-Eve/cid/1322069--And-So-It-Begins