*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897851-Fantasy-Control/cid/1653638-He-decides--in-the-am-to-play-with-his--family-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1897851
You are an average horny 18yo, your name is Josh and your wildest fantasy comes true.
This choice: He decides in the am to play with his family and make them do things to him.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

He decides in the am to play with his family ...

    by: Unknown
Josh has never had sex before, today was the perfect day. He made a list in his mind of who he wanted and what he wanted them to do. This was anybody's sexual fantasy, to get whatever they want. Josh decided the first person he sees is getting it, as he walked into the family he peaked around the corner to see who it was. Crystal, he's never thought about family either but having this new ability anyone is fair game to him in his mind. He walks over to her and with the single touch she's now under his control and doesn't know it. "Josh what the fuck are you doing!" She said as he pushed her down on her back. He got up and undressed himself, then took off her cloths. "Oh my god why can't I stop this!" Crystals lips quivered in a look of disgust and humiliation as her brother inserted himself into her. Josh was already making weird expressions on his face because he was thoroughly enjoying his sister. "Josh..." Crystal sentence muffled into Joshs mouth when he shoved his tongue in her mouth. Being able to do anything he learned her sexual fantasies and he was about to use them.
Josh rolled her on top and sat straight up, lightly brushed his lips against her breasts making his way to her neck. Crystal didn't like this but was starting to grow curious and turned on. She put her arms around him but was still resistant. Josh gently bit the side of her neck and made his way back down kissing her breast. Crystal gave in and put her weight on him. Josh started pumping and Crystal started grinding, they were both so focused on pleasuring themselves they didn't pace themselves and soon they erupted in extacy. Disappointed that the moment was over Josh thought of something, he moved her face to his and starting making out. Soon he started to thrust in her again and made them cum again. Josh didn't stop, he kept making him and his sister cum, hers started to slide its way down his cock covering it completely. Then it wasn't long till Crystal felt herself filled up by Joshs cum, the gathered their breath and laid down next to each other.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Crystal calls a friend (girl)

*Noteb*
2. Mom walks in

3. Josh calls a friend (girl)

4. Josh calls a friend (guy)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
johnluvfeet has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897851-Fantasy-Control/cid/1653638-He-decides--in-the-am-to-play-with-his--family-