*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Mountain Area.
  2. A Rude Awakening.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1918981-Pokegirls-Into-the-Unknown/cid/1530683-A-Mountain-Area
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1918981
A land filled with Pokegirls, and you are the only male.
This choice: A Mountain Area.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A Mountain Area.

    by: Phazoid
You see a sheer drop almost directly in front of you. Your slow reaction starts working, and you slowly back up. As you back up, you see a rocky floor beneath you, and soon your back hits a wall of hard rock. You start looking around as your vision clears, and you realize you are high on top of a mountain. The solid rock behind you props you up as you sit and look around. After a long time of waiting, the hangover subsides, and you manage to stand up.

You look at yourself. You still have the same T-Shirt and Jeans you wore to the party, both a bit ripped. Your shoes seem intact. You take a few steps on the path and soon your body works fine.

You look around and see the path you are on is high on the mountain. You start walking down the path at a slow speed. Questions about how you got here and what happened last night ring through your head. After a few minutes of traveling down you see what looks to be a large opening in the mountain. The cave had a chilling air surrounding it. "Maybe I should rest a bit. Wouldn't hurt to recover in there. On the other hand, though, I need to find out where I am." You ponder for a second. You then decide to......

You have the following choices:

1. Go inside the Cave

*Noteb*
2. Go down the Mountain.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Phazoid (UN: phazoid3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Phazoid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1918981-Pokegirls-Into-the-Unknown/cid/1530683-A-Mountain-Area