*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Maxine Jones or Max
  2. Pick a girl.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1922835-Female-weight-gain/cid/1557113-Maxine-Jones-or-Max
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1922835
Create a girl and make her gain.
This choice: Maxine Jones or Max  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Maxine Jones or Max

    by: Fatboy
Maxine looked dissapointingly at the scale, her bottom lip pouting outwards. Three Hundred and Fifty Pounds of dissapointing fat. Her belly protruded almost blocking the number from her vision. Her arms were large and lardy. She sighed, and stepped off the scale. She looked left at the calender. It was a saturday, no work for her today. "Haven't been shopping in a while so there's probably not much to eat, I should go-*growl!* Okay okay! I'll go shopping After I feed you." Maxine joked to herself. After getting dressed in a white blouse, in a black-striped skirt, she went out. As she walked the short distance from her apartment to the applebees that sat just around the corner. As she was seated by her waitress, a tall, rather slim girl with large breasts and a large ass, both of which strained her shirt and skirt. "Yes, I'll take a regular coke. Appetizers? An order of Mozzerela sticks, and an appetizer size portion of chicken tenders. Fried, not grilled." The waitress nodded. "Okay, I'll be right back with your order." As the waitress walked away, in a few booths over, Maxine saw a boy sitting down. She expected him to be staring at the generous backside of the waitress. But he wasn't. The thinner, lanky man was staring at her. That is, until she looked at him. He lingered on looking for a second, and looked away. Her order arrived at her table, and she began dining on her appetizers. Since she was "dieting", this was a normal sized meal, and to burn off the calories she would then try to run (for what felt like) hours on her treadmill. As she finished her "Appetizer", the waitress came back, and she seemed to...smile... at her finished plate. "So, are you ready to order?" She asked, in her rather high voice. "Er, sure. I'll take two full racks of ribs, with three sides of fries. And for dessert, I'd like two molten lava cakes." She was terrible at dieting (even though what she ordered was about half of what she normally ordered so at least she was getting better) but she didn't know that. The waitress couldn't help but smile. Not out of having to, otherwise she'd be fired, but Maxine could tell..She seemed to be..delighted with the food choices of this woman. "Alright, I'll be back with your order." Maxine looked back at the lanky man, who she once again caught staring at her. The man looked away, looking at another fat brunette, sitting to the far left, who was wearing secretarial clothes. Maxine caught the hint in a flash: This man was a conniseur of fat women. As the man looked back at maxine, maxine gave a wink, and a smirk, and a chuckle. The man went red like a tomato, and hid his face behind his menu. Maxine heard footsteps approaching her booth, she turned and saw the waitress approaching her booth with a tray laden with food. The woman had a wide grin across her face. "Here you go ma'am, enjoy." She laid the three plates before maxine: One held her ribs, the second held the mass of fries she had ordered. The third held the chocolate cake. Maxine nodded. "Thank you, miss.." She looked at her nametag. "Miss Geraldine." The red-headed waitress chuckled,and walked away. After devouring the meal, Geraldine approached with the bill, and saw the hoarde of food that had been consumed in one sitting. She smiled, and looked down: Maxine had to actually undo a button on her skirt to hold the food. She was barely containing herself from jumping up and down with glee. She handed maxine the bill, took the plates, and said something...odd. "Good work, ma'am." After paying the bill, Maxine...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fatboy (UN: wgboy1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Akathatguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1922835-Female-weight-gain/cid/1557113-Maxine-Jones-or-Max