*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Entering Jotunheim
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945654-Jotunheim/cid/1639134-Entering-Jotunheim
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by micron
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1945654
A man gets much more than he bargained for when visiting a new bar.
Chapter #1

Entering Jotunheim

    by: micron
The cool night did nothing to deter Bill from finding a new watering hole. He had just moved out to this small town to get away from his gold-digging ex and away from the fast-paced city life. He worked too hard for too many years and was going to enjoy his early retirement.

Taking a leisurely drive around town Bill discovered what looked to be a biker bar on the outskirts. The plain-looking brick building had several motorcycles in the lot and a few men hanging around outside. After pulling into the parking lot, Bill could make out the sign dimly lit by flickering lights. Jotunheim. 'Interesting name,' he thought. The men hovering around a few of the bikes were large, much bigger than the shorter Bill. And while Bill was fit, he wasn't nearly as wide as some of the men either. Some were a more muscular stocky build, some were on the chubbier side, but all of them were large.

The men all eyed Bill as he climbed out of his pick-up truck. The leering bikers seemed strangely interested in him. Bill shivered, chilled by their hungry gazes more than the cool night air. Doing his best to ignore the stares, he walked up to the door. At the entrance was an immense man, presumably the bouncer. He had a wide, thick build. Bill figured he spent most of his off hours in the gym. The huge bouncer wasn't cut though, he went for mass, and he had a lot of it. Despite the night temperature, the bouncer wore only a leather vest, jeans, and heavy leather boots, as well as a gold chain with some kind of locket. The cool air didn't seem to perturb him at all. This put the bouncers wide, heavy, hairy pecs and gut on display. Red fur covered much of the large man's skin. His hair on his head was close-cropped and he had thick mutton chops on his cheeks, leaving the lip and chin bare except for a bit of stubble.

The bouncer gazed intently at Bill, though it looked more out of curiosity than hungry lust. The bouncer stood up and blocked Bill's path. The shorter man noticed with some trepidation that he only came up to the bottom of the bouncer's pecs.

"Hey there," came a deep rumbling voice as the bouncer spoke. "I need to see your ID if you plan on entering Jotunheim." The burly redhead simply stood there with his arms crossed as Bill fished out his driver's license. The bouncer causally took the ID and glanced at the birthday, smiling. Then unexpectedly he slipped the license inside his vest.

"Hey, what are you..."

"Keys too. We won't have any drunk drivers leaving here."

"What? That ridiculous. No place does anything like that!"

"Our place, our rules. If you want in, you give me your keys. You'll get them back along with your license when you leave Jotunheim." The bouncer smirked as he said that. "Of course, once you step inside you might find it hard to leave." The hefty redhead placed a heavy hand on Bill's shoulder, almost as if he didn't want him to back out of going inside the bar. The men were hot and Bill's curiosity was growing, so he complied and fished out his keys from his pocket and handed them over. The bouncer took them and placed them in his own pocket.

"Now then, you're free to enter. However, if you're willing to wait, my shift ends in 20 minutes and I'd love to show you the place." Bill noticed the bouncer's eyes took on a bit of lust. "Up to you."

Bill...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 micron (UN: micron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
micron has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945654-Jotunheim/cid/1639134-Entering-Jotunheim