*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Please read the rest of the beginning
  2. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1948553-One-Big-Happy-Family/cid/1649569-Please-read-the-rest-of-the-beginning
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1948553
Decide on either being Sokka,ZukoOrAang with their harem in their big house.Adult content.
This choice: Please read the rest of the beginning  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Please read the rest of the beginning

    by: FlashWally22
Walking in was Aang with On Ji as he smiled at the boys and girls. Aang then introduced On Ji, “Everyone, this is On Ji. On Ji, this is my family.”

Everyone smiled as they greeted her and introduced themselves individually. On Ji was slightly shocked when she heard that Katara, Toph and Meng were all Aang's girlfriend or wife. Sokka then said to her as he took a piece of bacon, “He's an Air Nomad, that's how they are. Multiple partners in life and all, and trust me he won't mind if you sleep with someone else either. We're all pretty open here, heck me and Zuko had that homo phase six years ago.”

Zuko looking mad said to, “I thought we said we'd never bring it up again.”

Mai then said to him just so he would hear, “No fair, you said that I would get that kind of action for my birthday.”

Zuko said to her, “Me and Sokka will, but let's not talk about it in front of the tyro.”

Nodding in understanding Mai then kissed him as she out loud said to cover up the private conversation, “I love you too, Zuko.”
Zuko stroked her cheek as she then nuzzled his neck. On Ji was very surprised by all the emotions going on. Ty Lee and Suki were holding hands as they smiled. Jin was obviously doing something naughty to Song as she was holding back moans. On Ji could not believe what was going on. Then she saw Aang kiss Katara as he went over to Toph and kissed her.

On Ji finally sat down as everyone ate from the large plates of meat, eggs, pancakes, burgers and biscuits. Waiters and waitresses came to fill tea as they all talked. On Ji eventually got comfortable with the situation and even was talking with Katara. The more experienced partner flirted with her saying that the short shorts were really cute on her. On Ji blushed at the compliment as she had commented on Katara's medium heels and how they looked good on her. The two had to go shopping some time so they could be girly Toph complained making everyone laugh.

Azula then decided it was time as she stood up. Everyone quieted down as she then coughed. Sokka looked at her expectantly as he waited for what she had to say. He waited for her to be comfortable and then she began to talk, “Everyone, I would like to say on everyone's behalf. That we are happy to welcome On Ji as a new member to our little family. And hope that she stays with us.”

Everyone smiled and said here here. Azula continued as she then said to the group, “On a similar note, I would like to make a special announcement. About a month ago it was Sokka and my anniversary, our third anniversary. And I would like to say that thanks to Ty Lee's help, me and Sokka celebrated it like we should have. We were going through a small rough patch with being pressured by my body. We just have been working so hard for the last year and I would like to tell you all that our hard work has paid off. As we all agreed when we started this community, that any and all children would be considered ours. No one would be father or mother, we all would. And so, Sokka my lovely husband, Zuko my brother and Aang my husband's best friend. Mai my sister that I never was born with, Ty Lee my best friend, Suki my fellow wife, Jin my girlfriend, Katara my frenemy, Meng, Kaya, Song and Toph that are my friends. I'd like to let you know that you will all be mommies and daddies 8 months from now.”
Everyone cheered and toasted as Sokka then smiled. He literally ran on top of the table as he leaped at her. She screamed in a fun manner as Suki and Ty Lee caught him. The four hugged and were joined by Kaya. Everyone with the exception of On Ji gave hugs and congratulations all around. Sokka then lifted up Azula as she squealed and was lifted into the air onto his shoulders. She then laughed and told him to put her down as he said he would never do that. The moment was memorialized by Iroh taking a picture of the event. Today was the greatest day of their lives.

Now, it is your chance to change the story around. Please pick one of the choices below. Sokka to continue the Sokka route, Zuko to continue Zuko or Aang to continue Aang. Or if you prefer a tri route, please pick number 4. Or if you want to read from the view of author's choice character pick route number 5.

You have the following choices:

1. Sokka

2. Zuko

3. Aang

*Noteb*
4. Everyone!

5. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FlashWally22 (UN: m-2mousecyborg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FlashWally22 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1948553-One-Big-Happy-Family/cid/1649569-Please-read-the-rest-of-the-beginning