*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sokka
  2. Please read the rest of the beginning
  3. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1948553-One-Big-Happy-Family/cid/1649925-Sokka
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1948553
Decide on either being Sokka,ZukoOrAang with their harem in their big house.Adult content.
This choice: Sokka  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sokka

    by: EvilFuzzy9
Sokka was grinning like a dope as he went back to his bedroom with Azula, Suki, Ty Lee, and Kaya. Aang and Zuko had stayed behind to continue dining with the rest of the girls, but he had just been so excited at the news that Azula was pregnant!

This was wonderful news!

"You're excited," Azula observed, a warm smile on her face. She had mellowed out considerably from her teenage years, and the love of Sokka and the others had done much to help her pull through her various issues.

Ty Lee giggled.

"Of course he is!" she chirped, giving Azula a tight hug and a perhaps-not-entirely-platonic kiss on the cheek. "You're going to have a baby! That's like the best kind of news there is!"

Azula laughed, and she reciprocated Ty Lee's hug and kiss (though the latter was on the lips, as opposed to the cheek).

"Yes," she said, "I suppose it is, isn't it?"

"Of course it is," said Kaya demurely, cheerfully, smiling at the antics of the two best friends and fellow wives. "It means a new addition to our family, a little son or daughter for us all to spoil and dote on."

Suki grinned.

"Yeah," she agreed, joining Ty Lee in giving Azula another congratulatory hug. "We're happy for you."

Sokka smiled at the sight of some of the women he loved the most in the world looking so happy, and he went over and wrapped them all up in a great big bear hug, giving them plenty of playful, affectionate kisses.

"This is one of the happiest days of my life!" he said proudly, with a loud, hearty guffaw, and the girls joined him in revelry.

What happened next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 EvilFuzzy9 (UN: evilfuzzy9 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FlashWally22 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1948553-One-Big-Happy-Family/cid/1649925-Sokka