*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Breast Expansion
  2. Choose Your Path
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1956509-Renas-Adventure-Revived/cid/1675489-Breast-Expansion
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1956509
Follow Rena, a catgirl, through different kinds of adventures featuring expansion
This choice: Breast Expansion  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Breast Expansion

    by: Unknown
Pick a storyline

Balloon Breasts - While spending the day with her boyfriend at the beach, Rena's boyfriend is taken by another catgirl with a huge bustline. Upon noticing a nearby balloon stand, Rena decides to one up the busty boyfriend stealer.

Cleavage Cat - Rena gains superpowers, as well as a pair of double Z breasts. What does she do with these newfound powers? Become a superhero of course!

Malpractice- Rena goes into the doctor for a flu shot, but ends up getting an experimental breast enlargement formula instead, causing her to swell and lactate.

Never Steal From a Wizard - Set in a medieval fantasy world, Rena is a master thief, and is about to pull of her greatest heist ever, to steal the mythical Ring of Fortune. But the ring is in the possession of a powerful wizard, who has placed a curse upon it. Rena must return the ring or else her breasts will continue to expand indefinitely.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Balloon Breasts

2. Cleavage Cat

3. Malpractice

4. Never Steal From a Wizard

5. More

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Nick Knight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1956509-Renas-Adventure-Revived/cid/1675489-Breast-Expansion