*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963276-Shrinking-away-at-womens-feet/cid/2149571-31-Days---Youre-the-office-runt---47
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by MrXD
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1963276
Ron is slowly shrinking everyday his whole life changes because of it.
This choice: Fast forward a month, you've become the runt of the office, 4'7".  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

31 Days - You're the office runt - 4'7".

    by: MrXD
Kate woke you up. It was a favor since she didn't have to be up herself another couple hours, but, she'd largely taken on your burdens in addition to your own, so while clearly unhappy to have gotten so little sleep, she was also kind of used to it. She poured two bowls of cereal for your breakfast, you getting the smaller bowl, and you sat around the table eating quietly. As she was done, without noticing you had a couple spoonfuls left, she said "let's get your daily measurement" and went to the ruler you'd pasted onto the wall. Standing next to each other you looked ahead at Kate's chin as she marked your new height off with a marker. "You're just barely over 4'7" today, honey, the shrinking may be slowing down yet" she said with a smile.

You hoped so too. Anyway, you got into your work clothes (the manliest extra-small pantsuit Kate could buy with her employee discount), got in the car, and went to work. You were of course sitting on all your phonebooks; you hoped you really did stop shrinking soon so that you could at least keep driving if nothing else. You were a couple minutes late, but it was easy to slip in now you were getting smaller. You checked your email. One message, from Mrs. Laney. "Be in my office at 9 sharp." Damnit.

You walked over, this time waving to Laura, and gently opened the door to Laney's office. "Yes Mrs. Laney?" You asked, a little timidly. "Come in, shut the door behind you," she said. You did so, then sat in a chair across the desk from her. Your feet barely touched the ground.

"You were late again this morning, runt, and don't think just because you're shrinking I don't expect the same results out of you." What a bitch! You were late, and it wasn't the first time, but considering, -

"Do you understand?" "Of course Mrs. Laney." "Good. Stand up, come over to this side, I want to see something." You did as told; Laney pushed out from her desk and stood up next to you. With her heels she was over a foot taller than you, and her grin indicated that she loved it. "That's all I needed," she said, but as she sat back down she knocked a pen off her desk. "Will you pick that up for me?" You quickly got on your hands and knees to look for it, since you didn't want to invite the comparison that she was almost taller now sitting down.

Laney had always been aggressive but she'd taken a special liking to lording over you; last week she was talking about making you her personal assistant, since soon your stature would make meeting with clients impractical, and she still wanted you to be "useful." When you spotted the pen under her desk, you leaned forward, grabbed it, and stopped when you felt a heeled pump shoe land deliberately on your back.

"Oh, I'm just seeing if you'll make a good footrest. You have a little more shrinking to do little man." Laney almost cackled. Then there was silence; you were so embarassed that you didn't dare turn your head upward to see her domineering gaze. For about ten seconds you just felt her leg balance on your back.

A knock at the door saved you. "Get up," she said, putting her foot down right under your head. You carefully crawled back out so as not to hit your head and handed her the pen. "Quarterly is due next Friday," Laney reminded you, "and you have a lot of work to do to catch up to your quota." Really!? You'd been at the doctors for nearly a week trying to figure this whole shrinking thing out! Not to mention more and more of your work time was sacrificed to head games under Laney.

"I know Mrs. Laney, I'll make it." What else could you say? She told the knocker, another manager from a different department, to come in, and the visitor looked down and smiled at you on your way out. It seemed everyone was looking down at you by now.

Fortunately the rest of the day went without much more human interaction; your confidence shaken, you chose to work through a pile of paperwork you'd been building up instead of making any of the calls that you needed. Helen noticed you were gloomy and tried to cheer you up with a cookie at lunch, but other than that, you avoided everyone until 5, and in fact stayed over a little longer to avoid having to say bye on your way out. This meant you walked out behind Laura. Your new height gave you a great view of her ass swaying; that actually made you pretty cheery up until you got to your car and saw the phonebooks again, a reminder of your unfortunate circumstance.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MrXD (UN: mrxd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MrXD has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963276-Shrinking-away-at-womens-feet/cid/2149571-31-Days---Youre-the-office-runt---47