*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Mall
  2. a new beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her/cid/1738104-The-Mall
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1975026
young looking petite woman gets mistaken for a child
This choice: The Mall  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Mall

    by: Kentwolf
checking out the nearby mall of her new hometown might be a good idea for a day out, she figured to herself. she grabbed her purse, slipped on her heels, checking her makeup was all on in her living room mirror she headed out, her heels clicking against the pavement as she walked. she casually tied her hair back in a neat and smart looking ponytail as she walked, tying it off with a black ribbon and enjoyed the sunshine.

the birds were chirping in trees above and everyone she passed seemed friendly, giving her a smile and a wave as they passed. this was a nice place to live. she headed into the mall and checked out what films were in the mall's cinema first. after picking out a film shes been dying to see she she headed to the ticket desk and tried to buy her ticket. a goth girl chewing gum looked her over with a raised eyebrow "sorry kid, this film's and 18. your a bit too young" with a sigh, Jess pulled out her ID and smiled politely as the Goth girl checked it, clearly assuming it was a fake. eventually though she just shrugged and handed it back, giving her the ticket without a word of apology. though Jessica was used to that, it was still rude.

a couple of hours later she headed back out of the cinema having enjoyed the film, for once not having anyone infront of her blocking her view. she decided to window shop for a while, strolling around happily. every now and then she felt like she was being watched, though whenever she looked around she couldn't see anyone. it was probably just the feeling of being in a new place. she saw a beautiful dark red dress in the window of a expensive designer store that looked like it would enhance curves and decided to go in and try it on. she hummed happily as she found where those dresses were, not bothering the store clerks and found one in her size.

she slipped into the changing rooms and stripped down. she realised the dress had preformed bust enhancing cups, so she took off her bra, placing it down with her neatly folded pile of clothes. she wriggled into the tight dress, feeling its satin softness slide against her skin. as she zipped it up she realised when looking down that she was showing panty lines. with a sign she pulled her panties off, completly naked under the dress. the changing stall didnt have a mirror so she headed out to the main changing area and walked around a corner to where the mirror was. she looked fantastic, it hugged in her stomach and really helped to build up curves on her thin body. with a smile she decided she was going to buy this.

heading back to her stall with a slight skip in her step she froze, the curtain was open and the stall was empty. her clothes and purse were gone. she checked the stall on either side incase she was looking in the wrong one but someone had stolen all her things. panicing she called for a clerk, who came to find out what was wrong "yes miss?" she enquired politely looking down on the petite woman, but Jessica was too paniced to pay attention to how the woman towered over her. "someone has just stolen all my things. i left them in the stall and looked in the mirror. when i came back they were gone!" the Clerk could see how upset she was and quickly darted out to see if there was anyone suspicious trying to leave the store.

while the clerk was gone, a pile of clothes in a far end stall caught her eye, feeling hopeful she rushed in and crouched down in the tight dress to see if they were her missing clothes, to her dismay she found they were...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kentwolf (UN: kentwolf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
soodersooder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975026-Im-not-her/cid/1738104-The-Mall