*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lost
  2. The old Gods and the New
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2027122-GoT-Interactive-Story-Competition/cid/1986261-Lost
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Community · #2027122
When you're ar the brink of war, what choices do you make? Which road do you take?
This choice: Lost  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Lost

    by: ~ Aqua ~
"Okay, I'll admit it, we are lost." Steven said defeated. Steven and Laura were surrounded by nothing by large trees. In the forest the sky had vanished almost completely. There was complete silence, no birds, no chirping, just the creepy rustling of the leaves.

"I knew we'd get lost here, it's a huge forest. I told you we should have brought the boy with us, he knew the way! Besides I think there is something wrong with this place. It's like it is cursed or something." Laura was angry with him.

"It's gonna be fine, why are you making a big deal out of it, Laura!" He waved his hand, dismissively.

Laura scoffed, "Yes, it is a big deal! You are dismissing the fact that we are lost in . . . nowhere! Who knows what's here? The boy was scared to death when we asked him to come with us. Worse, no one answers when we ask them about this forest!"

"The boy was stupid to think that the rumors were true, that's probably why he didn't come with us."

"Wait, wait a minute, what rumors?" Laura stared at him, waiting for a response from him.

"N-no, n-nothing. I didn't say anything about r-rumors."

"Steven. What are you not telling me?"

"Okay, fine," Steven thought for a moment, inhaling deeply, "While you were in with the ladies at the village, I heard some men talking."

"Talking about what?"

"Talking about . . .


244 Words

You have the following choices:

1. giant, one eyed monster

2. Darkness

3. dragon

4. curse upon the forest, lost souls wander at night, demons

5. (something else)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ~ Aqua ~ (UN: aqua_mantis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gaby ~ Finding my way back has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2027122-GoT-Interactive-Story-Competition/cid/1986261-Lost