*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A new day begins.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2038474-A-Squishy-Girl/cid/1965034-A-new-day-begins
by Derpus
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2038474
A teenage girl inherits her father's unfortunate condition.
Chapter #1

A new day begins.

    by: Kentwolf
Your day started like quite alot of days. under your twin sister's butt. you were woken up from the compression as she jumped butt first ontop of you, having fallen asleep on the couch again drawing clothing designs for your fathers clothing company. "morning little sister" Patty said with a chuckle bouncing on you a few times listening to the sound of you squishing under her butt before settling down to watch her morning shows with her cerial. leaving you groaning under her as you listened to the muffled sounds of her shows.

finally she gets up and peeled you off her butt cheeks, flinging you back onto the couch to reform as she went to the kitchen with her empty bowl. little by little your body popped back to three dimentions, your fingers and toes twitching as they regained shape. finally you no longer had the shape of your sisters butt cheeks indented in your little form. sitting up you gathered up your pictures and tucked them away in your folder of designs.

passing your mom in the hall you headed to your bedroom and got changed. opening your closet you growled annoyed, your wonderful twin sister had once again replaced your mature looking clothes with poofy frilly dolly dresses. one of her favorite pranks on you. it was worse when she made your hair into ringlets in your sleep, it took days to get your hair straight again. thankfully you had managed to plan ahead after last time, under your bed was a shoebox with normal clothes. a tshirt and skirt later you headed into the kitchen and took a moment of joy seeing your sister's grin fade as she saw you wernt dressed like a doll.

however her smirk soon returned as your mother didn't notice you had chosen the same chair to sit on she was about to. "Mo..." you managed to cry out before you squelched under her butt. sadly it took your sister fifteen minutes to inform your mother of your location and get you back out into the light of day. "hehe sorry sweetie, you have to remember to call out loud if your not noticed" you couldn't believe your mom made it seem like it was your fault. "..yes mom..sorry mom"

Finally you got to actually eat your own breakfast and relaxed as your mother did the washing up and your sister text her friends on her phone. finally you were ready to start your day...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kentwolf (UN: kentwolf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Derpus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2038474-A-Squishy-Girl/cid/1965034-A-new-day-begins