*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Eevee
  2. Dreaming for tomorrow
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2042049-A-trainer-dreams/cid/2438438-A-Eevee
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2042049
Another story I deleted from my writing.com acoount that I decided to bring back
This choice: A Eevee  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A Eevee

    by: Thedude404
When he got, to the lake, Damon sees the Pokemon he had change into. His whole body was cover in brown fur as his hands and feet were now paws.

A fluffy mane was around his neck. His face had been change into his new cute muzzle.

His eyes were now black and his ears were on top, of his head, and were now pointy.

He look back and saw a tail that came out from his behind. Thinking it over. Damon remembers what Pokemon he turn into.

"Im an Eevee. I've been turn into Eevee." Damon had read, about Eevee, before he left on his journey.

Eevee was known to be a Pokemon that had 8 evolutions. But instead of worrying about it. Damon did admit he look cute as an Eevee as he admires his cutness.

"Im very cute. What should I evolve into? I can evolve into 8 types." Eevee was one of his favorite Pokemon. He also learn his sense of smell and hearing has approve as well.

"Maybe being a Pokemon isn't so bad. But I do wonder why I turn into an Eevee in the first place."

Suddenly Damon heard something thanks to his new hearing. He decided to check it out and sees.

You have the following choices:

1. Other Eevees.

2. One of his friends.

*Noteb*
3. One of Eevees evolutions

*Noteb*
4. A trainer.

*Noteb*
5. Readers choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thedude404 (UN: blaziken at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thedude404 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2042049-A-trainer-dreams/cid/2438438-A-Eevee