*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Crash Landing
  2. The Dusty Old Cinema
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2059135-Plumpers-Horror-Movies/cid/2043344-Crash-Landing
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2059135
Are they from space, rising from the dead, inside the house?
This choice: "It Came From Planet Plump!"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Crash Landing

    by: Giantess-Smother
Professor Dan Wales gazed up far into the dark heavens, wondering what secrets the faraway wondrous lights they call stars held. He was what he would call a dreamer, his neighbors called him a coot. Though he was a young coot at 26, married to a most ravishing(biased mayhaps on his part) Jane Wales who has so far given him three lovely children, Marcy at 3 and Donny and Jack the twins just 1. His little girl shares his love for the stars but Jane when they first met enjoyed it would like him to focus on his job....Dan admittedly shuts most of the world off when he gazes.

"Dan.....Dan....Daniel!" He gasped off the telescope and saw Jane leaning out the window, cradling one of the boys in her arms.

"Y-yes dear, anything the matter." He said rubbing his eyes while folding out his glasses. Jane just gave him a tired but gentle expression.
"Dan I was calling you for five minutes it seemed." She said worried. He blinked, that could not be right could it?

"It's fine, I am fine just got a little-"

"Distracted, that's what you always say when you get like this Dan, come down and have dinner with me and our family Marcy would love to hear about you're work and what you've been looking at." She really wanted him to go, and he knew he should but...

"Just let me finish up here Jane it won't be but a few more minutes." He smiled to her and she smiled back before she left but there was no joy behind it. Dan was too busy to care or notice.

Like most of his few minutes, it soon turned into an hour, that turned into a couple of hours and that is usually when he goes to bed but in the corner of his dried up eye he glimpsed something. It was brighter then any star and faster then anything he knew existed, and it was dropping! He followed it with his scope when it got closer it seemed to slow down but it was still going awfully fast whatever it was! Then it hit, when it touch ground a bright green glow emitted from the spot and he knew where that was, old red woods. He and Jane used to sneak back there when they were dating in high school...fooling around and such.

Something came over Dan he needed to see it, to discover it not just for him but for his family. Whatever this was could get them out of this town and get them a house Jane would be proud of. The kids could have a yard big enough to play in and of course he will have his own observatory. He earned it. So not to disturbed the family he got on the bike he used sometimes to run errands, and in the darkness of the night with only the sound of his wheel and the thoughts of his head as friends he soon found himself in red wood in half an hour. The green light was seen through all the trees, he followed it one arm covering his face so he could see and what he found only the realm of Sci-Fi could explain. A round metal saucer the size of two cars was perched in smelted dirt, his first thought was that the neighbors got together and were pulling one on him....but the more he looked at it the less he believed it. If it was a prank, a fake it was too advanced for any of them to make, how everything fit, the lights, the seer size of it and the metal it looked maybe like steel but when you stared at it colors rippled through the whole...vessel. Colors that he did not even knew existed. No this was no fake as impossible and crazy that sounded. As he circled around it he came across an etched in square that he assumed was the thing's door.

Dan inched toward the door but before he could even think of doing anything more steam erupted from it, blocking all his vision all he saw was this misty green steam all around embracing him. Then he heard a whining noise but there was no emotion to it so he doubted it belonged to anybody human or otherwise. Then in the Green mist he saw a enormous silhouette he assumed was the owner of the craft. The whining stopped and not long after the mist began to deplete, unveiling to Dan something expected(in a way) but still shocking. Standing on the entrance of the spacecraft was a amazon, she had to be at minimum 9 feet he guessed, but that was not all her body was bloated. Her legs, arms, belly, ass, and breasts they were all inhumanly large, her breasts which she had four of were all the size of Dan's torso, her ass though he was in front of her he could see both cheeks. Also the strangest and most foreign aspect was all of her skin was green, and the two antennas on top her head. This gigantic, green, amazon from space was completely nude as well.

Her pitch black eyes locked down towards you and then she licked her lips with a forked tongue, she then...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Giantess-Smother (UN: ranting-riot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Giantess-Smother has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2059135-Plumpers-Horror-Movies/cid/2043344-Crash-Landing