*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sarah
  2. Choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2070179-Pampered-to-Pampers/cid/2082155-Sarah
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by RuneX
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2070179
A group of spoiler girls, teens, and women gets diapers
This choice: Sarah  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sarah

    by: karlmarx700
Sarah was a little troublemaker. She had just been suspended from school for pooping on her teacher's desk for giving her too much homework. Mom was very mad at her.

When they got home, Mom decided to give Sarah the punishment of her life.
"All right, little missy, if you like poop so much, how about this for a punishment? You're banned from the bathroom for as long as you're suspended!" Mom said.
"What? That's not fair! I have to ruin all my panties?" Sarah said.
"Nope, you don't wear panties anymore. For the whole time you're on punishment you'll wear nothing but diapers!" Mom said.
Sarah looked on with wide-eyed horror as Mom took out a diaper. She pulled off all of Sarah's clothes, and gave the little girl several sharp whacks on her bare butt. Sarah was crying a little bit now.

"You... you can't do this to me!" Sarah cried as Mom laid the naked girl down on a diaper.
"I most certainly can. Now maybe you'll think twice before you do something as disgusting as soiling a teacher's desk." Mom said.
Mom sprinkled some powder on Sarah's diaper area and taped it up. She then went to Sarah's room and started piling all the clothes in her dresser into a plastic tub.

"Mom, I'm sorry! Stop!" Sarah begged.
"Sorry won't cut it, kiddo. Like I said, until your punishment is lifted, you will wear only diapers." Mom said.
Mom threw the tub of Sarah's clothing into the garage. Then, just to further add insult to this, she taped a sign to the door of the bathroom.
"SARAH IS BANNED FROM THE POTTY"
The bold red letters were all it took to intimidate Sarah. She was scared, and already regretted being such a little brat.

What does Sarah do?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 karlmarx700 (UN: karlmarx700 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RuneX has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2070179-Pampered-to-Pampers/cid/2082155-Sarah