*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Miranda
  2. Choose your character
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2089887-Unlimited-Freedom/cid/2208825-Miranda
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2089887
A employee creates havoc among their coworkers and friends with their new powers.
This choice: Miranda  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Miranda

    by: Empyre ♡ Erotica
Climbing down an old rickety ladder in the chemical storage closet, Miranda leaned her body against the shelf next to her. 5 hours in with other 5 to go she was exhausted. Cursing herself, she couldn't believe she was still at this shit stain of a job. If it wasn't for the pay and a few tolerable people around her she would've ditch this place long ago. Signing Miranda had no idea of the series of events that was about to be started as she accidentally slipped on a slick patch on the floor.

Falling to the ground, her attempt to steady herself back fired as the entire shelf she was leaning on fell with her. Slamming into the ground, her small perk ass offered little protection from the ground nor the massive amount of chemicals currently plummeting to the ground. Letting out of a quick scream, her cry as distress was quickly silenced as hundreds of bright multicolored liquids blanketing her vision.

Hearing the commotion, ______ came running to the storage closet. Slamming the door open _______ was shocked to see Miranda unconscious and completely drenched in cleaning fluids. Concerned ______ approached Miranda and knelt down next to her body to check her vitals. Panicking somewhat _____ couldn't hear Miranda breathing. Lucky enough they was trained in CPR, so they locked lips with the unconscious woman. Joting at the contact, Miranda shot back up into immediate conscious.

Frantically looking down at herself Miranda unknowingly..

You have the following choices:

1. Swapped groins with Chris

2. Swapped bodies with Mandy

3. Possessed Yvonne

4. Morphed Clair's breasts

5. Something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Empyre ♡ Erotica (UN: empyre at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Empyre ♡ Erotica has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2089887-Unlimited-Freedom/cid/2208825-Miranda