*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. To Galdran!
  2. Female
  3. The adventure begins!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097160-Monster-Girl-Feet/cid/2213035-To-Galdran
by Kamu
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2097160
Will you defeet the Monster Girl Empire, or be crushed underfoot?
This choice: To Galdran!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

To Galdran!

    by: Kamu
While the promise of treasure is enticing, you have no doubt the stronger monster girls call the mountain their home. Considering how you have never actually fought a monster girl, going to the mountain would be tantamount to suicide. There’s no need to throw away your life so soon.
While traveling down the road, you felt as if you were being watched. You chalked this up to paranoia and continued along the path. However, a rustling bush from the corner of your eye proved your suspicions correct. You tried to show no fear as you raised your sword to the bush. “S-show yourself, damnedable beast!” You cursed yourself for stuttering.

“Hehe, looks like you caught me, cutie~” The figure leapt from the bushes, revealing that she is actually…

You have the following choices:

1. A bunny girl!

2. A frog girl!

3. Reader's choice

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kamu (UN: wutwut123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kamu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097160-Monster-Girl-Feet/cid/2213035-To-Galdran