*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. To the Hayato village!
  2. Female
  3. The adventure begins!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097160-Monster-Girl-Feet/cid/2327149-To-the-Hayato-village
by Kamu
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2097160
Will you defeet the Monster Girl Empire, or be crushed underfoot?
This choice: Reader's choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

To the Hayato village!

    by: Darkblader
Just then you suddenly remember hearing certain rumors at the inn recently. Supposedly somewhere nearby is a village of non-hostile monster girls who don't serve under Monster Queen. Supposedly it is ran by a kitsune who used to be one of Monster Queen's generals, but rebelled for one reason or another and created that village, which peacefully coexists and even engages in trade with nearby human settlements. The name of the village, Hayato, clearly is different than most names around, must be a reference to some foreign culture.

If the rumors were true, that kitsune general could be a great source of information, and perhaps even a useful ally in your quest to take down the Queen! With that in mind you decided to go east, where according to the rumor the village was located. You were a bit uneasy about having to work with monster girls, whom you tended to hate due to everything that happened to you because of their actions, but you also understood that this could be your best bet, considering that there's no way for you to take down their entire empire alone.

With that in mind, you take your equipment, and begin your journey towards the rumored Hayato village!
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Darkblader (UN: darkblade7557 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kamu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097160-Monster-Girl-Feet/cid/2327149-To-the-Hayato-village