*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/2952049-Christmas-Special
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #2143609
Interactive about switching heights with an alive barbie. DON'T ADD!!! WILL BE DELETED
This choice: TBD  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Christmas Special

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
Tickle: https://www.heavencostumes.com.au/media/...

As you landed down in the snow, you were cold... very cold! Crap, that was not where you wanted to end up. Sure, it cushioned your fall but it made you freezing in a second. In a long panic as you kick your feet around, trying to get all the cold snow off you.

It was the whole ground though, it didn’t matter where you were. With a long panic you try to look for anywhere that’s not snow. Well... you were in the arctic, or the north pole or something like that. Nothing but snow, it was even snowing! Shaking as you take steps forward with a panic.

You’ve got to find like a hole or... something like that. Just to get out of the snow. Shaking as you were getting more and more cold.

You walked for ten minutes before giving up. You were going to die in the snow, all because of an evil magic little girl. Why did you have to try and be a hero... you were done for.

Or at least that was what you thought, when suddenly you heard copping behind you. Your body was basically frozen at this point, so you took anything. Even if it was going to be the sweet embrace of death.

Well sort of... it was a giant Reindeer. A female one you think, as it didn’t have huge antlers. You drop down, ready to be eaten. hell, you were sort of looking forward to it.

The Reindeer lowering it’s head down to you and sniffing.

“What’d you find Marlie?” A voice said as you perked up. Was that... someone?

“Hey!” You shout, your body barely moving as it was frozen. “I’m alive, help me! Help me!” You were in total panic, and the voice registered.

“Wait... oh no! Stay with me, stay with me!” A voice said and despite it saying that, you couldn’t. You went out at the sound of a woman caring about you.

-

Well, at least you didn’t stay out soon. in fact, you woke up in what felt like... a pouch. A warmed pouch, as you were fine. Contrast to the last thing you noticed. Moving around you notice that you were naked? You were interested in what happened to you to say the least, but you wanted to just... absorb the heat first.

Which honestly you would of done for a while, until you heard... Christmas music? You think’s it’s Let It Snow? but it sounded more... childlike. A little girl singing it.

Interested it you climb out of the pouch you found yourself in. Climbing out until you found the opening, and looked out. Was this your saviour... another giant little girl.

In christmas colours as she was decorating a tree. The tree as small as her. In fact this whole one roomed home look like it was made to fit her. You could see a delightful fireplace near you, and after looking for a little bit more you were in a green Christmas Stocking.

“It doesn’t show signs of stopping,
And i’ve brought some corn for popping,
The lights are turned way down low,
Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!” She sang before putting the star in the tree.

“Hello?”

“Oh!” She happily said, the giant little girl turning around as you notice... her pointy ears. “You’re awake!” The giant girl came over to you, in her christmas outfit she looked no doubt cute. Leaning her way over with a smile. “Who would of thought i’d find such a little guy in the snow when I was walking my reindeer! Are you okay? You warm yet, do you need some Coco?”

“Uh...” Was all you could say, this was weird enough. “How did I get here?”

“Oh I carried you here, I saw you all freezing and cold and things. So I quickly put you in my pocket and went to my home.”

“And your home is...”

Now it was her time to be a bit flustered. “I can’t tell you, gotta keep secrets.”

“Christmas Elf?”

At this, her eyes went wide. “What! How did you know, was it the ears... it was the ears wasn’t it?”

Your mind broke, sure one magic girl was enough but now a Elf. Guess you were in the north pole. That was pretty insane to think about.

While for the girl, that just made things more complicated. She had no idea how you got to the North Pole the size you are, but she was gonna help you and then put you back into society. Now that you knew she was an elf and by extension Santa was real... she had to be quiet.

“It was the ears.” You say to her, as she giggled.

“That makes sense, my name is Tickle!”

“Tickle the elf? W-Why Tickle?”

“Because I love tickling!” She finished, moving her fingers over and tickling your body. You freak around and kick around trying to get them off of you, but you just laugh. She pulled back eventually though. “And that is how I got my name.”

“Wow... well thanks for saving me Tickle! Can you now take me to your Mom or... a grown up or someone.”

“I am a grown up.” She said back with a giggle. “All us elves look like this, I’m actually older than you!”

“O-Okay?” You question back to her, just accepting it at this point.

“How did this happen, why are you so small?” So you told Tickle the story. Of you buying a Barbie, the Barbie being real, the magical little girl and now here. Tickle listened to every word you said and when you finished.

“Wow, sounds like she’s on the naughty list.” Tickle said trying to lighten the mood. “Well don’t worry, Christmas is the time for giving and helping others! So _____________”
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/2952049-Christmas-Special