*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Testing Phase
  2. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158980-Having-Fun-With-Sizes/cid/2498152-Testing-Phase
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2158980
A boy finds a raygun that can change the size of people around him.
This choice: ...he wanted to test it  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Testing Phase

    by: Biggerthanbig
All this weird stuff was making him excited. He wanted to find out if this really was some sort of sci-fi gun. Not thinking about the consequences he decided to just fire it and see if it worked. His mom had a large flowerbed in the backyard, and though Dylan hated them they made for some great target practice.

"Okay let's do this," the boy said. He aimed the gun at one of the plants and fired. To his surprise there actually came a beam out of the gun and hit the target. He watched in awe as the flower started to change instead of vaporize. Slowly the little thing began to expand. It almost seemed like it was inflating itself like a balloon. Before firing, the small yellow flower was only a few inches tall, now it almost came up to Dylan's chin and looked like a sunflower.

"Awesome!," the gun could grow objects, but wait maybe it could do even more. The device had another setting. The boy flipped the switch and aimed for a large potted plant. This time quite the opposite happened. This thing dwindled in height. When Dylan stopped firing it was barely visible and looked like a weed.

The little boy smiled, this wasn't going to be such a boring day after all. Now he just needed a better test-subject.

He decided to try it on...

You have the following choices:

1. ...his mother

2. ...a neighbor

3. ...some teens

4. ...a couple of kids playing

5. ...a kid on it's own

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Biggerthanbig (UN: littleexplorer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Biggerthanbig has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158980-Having-Fun-With-Sizes/cid/2498152-Testing-Phase