*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mother Dearest
  2. Testing Phase
  3. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158980-Having-Fun-With-Sizes/cid/2498154-Mother-Dearest
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2158980
A boy finds a raygun that can change the size of people around him.
This choice: ...his mother  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Mother Dearest

    by: Biggerthanbig
"This is great," Dylan thought to himself. A gun that could make the difference on this boring day. Now all the boy needed was a life specimen and why not his mother. She'd be perfect. Always judging him and telling him what he shouldn't do. Time for a change.

He walked back to the house, playing with the switch on the gun. His mother was just running water to do some dishes. "Too hot outside sweety?," she gave him a quick smile and poured some detergent in the water. Foam formed as the water ran out of the faucet. "Nah, I just want to sit inside for a bit," Dylan sat down at the kitchen table and eagerly watched his mom.

Should he just start firing and see what happens or maybe it was better to start off slow. His mother was at least a few feet taller than him, it would be fun to slowly bring her down to his own height. "I told you some fresh air would do you good. You look much better already," he noticed Helen was staring at him. "Uhuh...," he waited for her to get back to her dishes. She was busy putting cups into the sink. Now that she had her back turned to him he had his chance.

He took aim and began pulling the trigger. His mother jumped up a little as she was struck by...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Biggerthanbig (UN: littleexplorer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Biggerthanbig has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158980-Having-Fun-With-Sizes/cid/2498154-Mother-Dearest