*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Carrie
  2. Entering the House
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171658-Haunted-House-Transformation--Expansion/cid/2563471-Carrie
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2171658
A haunted house has an expansive effect on uninvited guests...
This choice: Follow Carrie...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Carrie

    by: expandor
Carrie really couldn't understand why everyone looked so worried. This was awesome. Exploring a creepy mansion in the dead of night while searching for their missing friend; that was a great way to spend an evening. Even if the whole place was a little creepy. Carrie had even left work early to make sure she got here on time. Unfortunately, that had meant being unable to change out of her work clothes, but considering what Beth was wearing...she didn't feel like the most inappropriately dressed person here in the least.

Leaving work early did have another upside in that it had caused Carrie to skip a meal. She had been a little worried about her figure lately after gaining nearly twenty pounds since starting her new job. Most of her work was office based, and she had found herself exercising less and less, and going to the vending machine more and more. In only a few weeks, she had developed a pudgy pot belly and found her work clothes getting tighter and tighter. She had been meaning to diet for a while, but had trouble sticking to a routine.

Hmm...if I was Stacey...where would I go first?

Carrie looked down a hallway full of doors, then back the way she had come. The candles were still lit, which was pretty weird - maybe there was a caretaker or something that looked after this place?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 expandor (UN: skeletorio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
expandor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171658-Haunted-House-Transformation--Expansion/cid/2563471-Carrie