*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171658-Haunted-House-Transformation--Expansion/cid/2625911-A-Creepy-Long-Yet-Lit-Hallway
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2171658
A haunted house has an expansive effect on uninvited guests...
This choice: Carrie explores the hallway...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Creepy Long Yet Lit Hallway

    by: Unknown
"If there was a caretaker to this ruined place perhaps there is chance they have seen Stacey. Hopefully we don't get charged with trespassing if there is a caretaker.Perhaps Stacey lit these for some reason." Carrie thinks as she stares down the hallway. The wooden floor seems stable but the spider webs and dust make it seem more rundown even with the candles lighting the way. "The hallway is long so if I follow the lit candles perhaps I'll find the caretaker or maybe even Stacey."

As Carrie walks pasts a set of lit candles, suddenly the candles flicker out, leaving everything behind her dim. The creaky dusty floor resounds as the darkness sets in giving Carrie the chills. However her goal of following these candles to whoever lit them makes her determined. Also the urge to kick Stacey in the butt for making her go through this rises. While she is happy to get away from work spending her time off chasing a friend through a run down shack of a mansion is not something she wants!

Passing through several more candles that flicker off as she passes them makes Carrie wonder. "Are they perhaps timed or something? That's really werid..."

However Carrie fails to realize that something is happening to her body each time she passes a set of candles in the hallway. The hard working office worker does not realize anything is off till-
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
expandor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171658-Haunted-House-Transformation--Expansion/cid/2625911-A-Creepy-Long-Yet-Lit-Hallway