*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Principle Barbara Allen
  2. How it all started
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199206-Return-to-Dust/cid/2708705-Principle-Barbara-Allen
by Kane01
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2199206
Jon shrinks himself to indulge in his greatest Fantasy.
This choice: Jon heads to the principal's office  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Principle Barbara Allen

    by: Kane01
After giving it some thought, John decided not to go with it just yet. As much as he would've wanted to he really had no idea whether or not the student would come in tomorrow. And he'd be trapped inside the shoe if the injection was to make him as small as it was supposed to.

So instead he grabbed the other shoe off the top of the locker he placed both shoes on the floor in front of the locker door. School policy can be stupid when it came to certain things.

To take his mind off the footwear, Jon performed his obligated duties as Janitor. Hours later he dropped off his keys to the principal's office. He was about to leave when he noticed a pair of Stiletto.

He began to smile.

"You want me out, Principle Allen?" Jon spoke to himself "Fine, I'll just come and live with you instead. You wouldn't mind that, would you? Little o'l me wouldn't take up any space."

Jon walked down the hallway and removed his clothes. Then he went back into the Principle Barbara's Office. He held the injector in his hand. Removing the plastic tip, closed his eyes, and drove the injector home. The needle penetrates, he felt the chemical enter his body. Quickly he tossed the empty injector into the wastebasket. To anyone finding it, it would look like a spent EpiPen and nothing more. He closed his eyes and waited.

And waited.

And nothing.

He counted to ten. Still nothing. He'd blown it. All his hard earned cash he'd spent on---

Then there was a sudden wave of Pain. If you've seen films like Ant Man or Honey I shrunk the Kids, they portray the process of shrinking as painless and quick.

When Jon was 14 his appendix exploded. His parents had just got him to the hospital in time. He thought THAT was the most pain he could feel. When he was older, he developed a jaw infection . He thought That was the most pain he could fee. Those pains were nothing but a drop of water in the vast ocean of what he was feeling now.

It came like waves crashing on a beach. Waves of agony. Each wave worst than the last. He would've screamed but he could barely breathe, much less scream.

Every muscle contorted uncontrollably. Every Muscle. Including the ones in his eyes. How he didn't lose control of his bladder and bowels, who knows? If he had, it wouldn't have been aware of it anyway. He couldn't see, he couldn't hear, he couldn't think; all he knew was pain. He wasn't aware of his decreasing stature or the passing of time.

Finally the pain did ease off and Jon was able to breath. He took deep breaths and as the last remnants of agony fell away, so did his consciousness.

He remained unconscious until the next morning when Principal Barbara Allen stepped into her office. Barbra was a tiger. She was in her forties but she still looked pretty good for her age. Wide hips and a pretty big bust. Jon opened his eyes just as he closed the door behind her. Jon inadvertently screamed in shock of seeing the towering feline before him.

Barbara's ear flicked from the tiny shout. “What the heck.” The massive tiger walked further into the room going over to....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Jon gets stepped on

2. Her Desk

*Noteb*
3. her coat rack

4. To her Stilettos

5. To the slightly opened window

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kane01 (UN: kahn101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kane01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199206-Return-to-Dust/cid/2708705-Principle-Barbara-Allen