*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Story 1
  2. Bart Simpson
  3. The Simpsons
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2203208-Young-Boys-WG-Story/cid/2745447-Story-1
Rated: GC · Interactive · Food/Cooking · #2203208
Boys from ages 0-12 are getting nice and plump!
This choice: Story 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Story 1

    by: Expansion K
Bart was having a fairly average day, causing chaos as usual. He was barreling through Springfield on his skateboard, looking for a pranking opportunity when he saw the giant Lard Lad Donuts sign. His stomach growled, reminding him that he hadn't eaten breakfast yet, so he decided to stop in, glad that he had just gotten his allowance for the week.

The hefty guy at the counter seemed oddly happy, and he was wearing a nice suit. Bart looked confused, but he nevertheless pulled out some money, but as he was about to place his order, the man said, "Congratulations! You're our one billionth customer!" and Bart said, "Wait, I am?", looking suspicious. The guy said, "Yeah, it's no joke, and it's your lucky day because you now get free Lard Lad products!" and Bart said, "No way, are you serious?" and the man said, "Of course I am, kid! Look, I'm the owner of Lard Lad Donuts. I'm only here because you're the billionth customer, and I wanted to hand out the prize personally." and he pulled out a gold card that looked like a credit card, but was heavy and solid like it was actually made of gold.

The owner then said, "Just present this card at any Lard Lad location to get whatever you want for free!" and Bart was silent, eyes wide and mouth open in shock. He wasn't gonna waste it, and he thought about it before he decided that he was going to...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Expansion K (UN: sqrt625 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Singed212 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2203208-Young-Boys-WG-Story/cid/2745447-Story-1