*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235807-Little-Boy-Big-Party/cid/3398850-Go-over-to-a-giantgiantess-group-2
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2235807
Shrunken Riley sneaks along with his older brother to a high school party
This choice: Go over to a giant/giantess (group 2)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Go over to a giant/giantess (group 2)

    by: TheMicroWolf
Riley decided to try to approach one of the giants around him. He thought perhaps he could climb one for a better view, and maybe perv on some pretty girl’s gigantic boobs.
He walked to the living room and saw many people. Five in particular caught his interest.
Brie, a chubby yet beautiful 17 year old girl, wearing jeans, a t-shirt, a flannel vest, glasses, and was barefoot. Riley recognized her, she babysat him a few times when he was younger. He always thought she was so pretty, but he could help but look at her big boobs sometimes. As chubby as she was, she was extremely confident in herself.
Victoria, a 16 year old girl who was tall even if you weren’t shrunk. She was a typical nerd with frizzy hair, wore denim shorts revealing her legs with some hair/stubble, a tank top, and flip flops. She was more shy then others and was usually excluded by most others. She was friends with Billy, but they rarely hung out. Riley had seen her around and though she wasn’t “conventionally attractive”, Riley thought she was kinda cute in a nerdy sort of way.
Josh, he was a somewhat preppy 16 year old guy, wearing khakis, a polo, and flip flops. He considered himself a bit of a dom swinger but he was definitely more of a sub, always getting overpowered by girls.
Ms. Davis, a 60-something anatomy teacher from Billy’s high school. It seemed odd for a teacher to be here, though she wasn’t the only adult. Riley heard rumors that she liked to “play around” with a lot of the students, and seeing her here made that make sense. Ms. Davis had short, dark brown hair, wore a black button up shirt, jeans, and was barefoot.
Lastly, Cassy, a curvy 17 year old alternative latina. She was a bit aloof but can be quite friendly. She wore a striped long sleeve, black denim shorts, and was barefoot. Her nails on both her fingers and toes were painted a glossy black, and she wore a black matte lipstick. Cassy had a wide, jiggly ass and great sized tits, both of which drew attention from both boys and girls.

Riley wondered who he should try to approach, or even climb.

You have the following choices:

1. Brie

2. Victoria

*Noteb*
3. Josh

4. Ms. Davis

*Noteb*
5. Cassy

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheMicroWolf (UN: writingwolfboi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheMicroWolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235807-Little-Boy-Big-Party/cid/3398850-Go-over-to-a-giantgiantess-group-2