*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Welcome To the festival
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2254904-Shrunk-at-a-Burning-festival/cid/3075878-Welcome-To-the-festival
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by guy14
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Other · #2254904
You decided to attend a burning man festival only to find yourself shrunk to a tiny size.
Chapter #1

Welcome To the festival

    by: guy14
You begin to wake up up to the morning sun light drifting into your car window. Upon opening your eyes to see the inside of your car that you have slept in last night as you are parked out in the middle of a desert like area to experience burning man.

Day one of the event starts today as you hear the sounds of people walking around outside chatting and seeming to be having a good time. To which you cant wait to be a part of. You look around and cant believe that this place seemed empty last night but now its full of hippies, concert lovers, and all kinds of people whom attend burning man.

Your so excited that you just go whip on your a pair of sports pants and throw on a t-shirt with a flannel. And you are ready to get out of your car. To which you exit your car and close the door behind you. And thinking responsibility you go to lock your car to which upon doing so a man walks right into you.

You both fall onto the ground and whatever the man was holding fell onto the ground right by your keys. The man looks at you as he says "Oh I'm real sorry about that man.". He then begins to look around at the ground for the thing he dropped to which he sees both your keys and the thing he dropped. The man picked both up as you got to your feet.

Looking at this man you knew right away that he was very much high. Especially when he says "Here to make it up to you keep this. Its some kind of mystery drug that I got from some old man in a van. Well have fun man.". He says this as he drops your keys and a strange looking pill into your hands as he laughs while walking away from you.

After he is gone you officially lock your car as you begin walking towards the entrance to the burning man festival. And while walking you look at the pill the man handed you. And seeing that your at a burning man you might as well get drugged up. Hopefully this doesn't kill me, you think as you just go for it and down the pill.

You then suddenly felt strange as your body very quickly shrunk. You were literally shrinking right in front of your eyes. Your clothes were shrinking with you and in no time at all you were 1 inch tall standing near the entrance to the festival. And worse of all as you look around at the random amounts of people whom are now gigantic to you as they stroll into the festival. None of them even noticed that you shrunk to 1 inch tall.

You try to think of what you should do and the only thing you come up with is just to follow everyone else in. After all, it could be a chance to find a person and get some help. You decide this as you begin heading in through the entrance. People are everywhere with walking, pushing on one another, and even some running through the entrance to get inside. Its all so much for you to just try to avoid being stepped on you.

In time, you get in through the entrance alive, as you are a decent distance away from the crowded mess which is that entrance. You look around at your surroundings to see people whom are setting things up like tents, campers, RV's, blankets, picnic areas, and also some of them were setting up stands. You also see in the distance of all this there's a stage and also in another direction a pile of burning couches, and various other things that you're not really sure about.

Most of the people here are between the ages of 18 and 25, but you see a few older folks here and there. Now you must think of what your next move should be to acquire someone's attention.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 guy14 (UN: blackston22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
guy14 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2254904-Shrunk-at-a-Burning-festival/cid/3075878-Welcome-To-the-festival