*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261701-Shrunk-and-Sold/cid/3141469-You-walk-in-and-request-to-be-shrunk-Volunt
by jdoe11
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2261701
You are shrunk and sold to giantess women. PLEASE ADD! GP or trade requests for chapters.
This choice: You walk in and request to be shrunk... (Voluntary)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You walk in and request to be shrunk... (Volunt...

    by: jdoe11
Finally!

You'd always had a shrinking fantasy. And some cute girls you knew plus plenty you didn't shopped here. As soon as it was announced that people who wished for a one-of-a-kind adventure could volunteer to be Tinies you were basically sold.

So, you approached cute blond behind the counter and announced that you would like to be shrunk.

She was probably 18 or 19, about 5'4, with deep blue eyes and beautiful blonde hair done up in a cute ponytail. She was wearing a black polo with the store's emblem on it, tight jeans, and a pair of Keds with no socks.

When she heard your unusual request, her eyes widened.

'Wait... are you sure about this?" she asked sounding stunned. "You know what people do with tinies right? You could end up someone's sex toy, or stuffed into an old gym shoe. Someone could eat you… I could eat you. I’ve seen a lot of tinies pass through here- both used and new- so believe me when I tel you that not a single one of them seemed pleased in the clutches of their owners…Are you sure that’s what you want?"

Deep down something was telling you to walk away. But you stifled your Intuition and quickly told her you were aware of the risks, and wished to proceed, and she eventually, reluctantly accepted. You were lead to the back room, and guided into a metal chamber. As soon as you were inside, the door slammed behind you, and you saw a bright flash of light.

When you woke up you were...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jdoe11 (UN: jdoe111 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jdoe11 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261701-Shrunk-and-Sold/cid/3141469-You-walk-in-and-request-to-be-shrunk-Volunt