*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. emma is a sadist
  2. the encounter
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273866-Rent-Deal-giantess/cid/3248258-emma-is-a-sadist
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by didou
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #2273866
Sylvain is 32 years old, he is posting an ad to find a roommate
This choice: emma is a sadist  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

emma is a sadist

    by: didou
emma leaves her room, goes into the living room to sit on the sofa where sylvain is already.
Sylvain sees her arrive, asks her if her room suits her? but no response. she starts to sit down but sylvain is just below, she hasn't seen him. he sees her pink panties under her skirt. he shouts to be heard, but nothing and she sits on top of him.
Sylvain is crushed by his ass. After 15 minutes, Emma gets up and goes to get her phone in her room. when she comes back, she sees sylvain on the couch, waving to him.
Emma: "Do you want something?"

sylvain: "you didn't see me, you crushed me under your buttocks. I couldn't breathe."

emma laughed and said, "sorry i didn't see you. but it takes so much getting used to because it can happen a lot, little bug."

Sylvain didn't like the way he talked to her, he's getting scared. Sylvain gets angry and says: "I am a human being even if I am shrunken, if you don't consider me like that you can leave."

Emma laughs and says, "Listen to me, now it's my apartment and you're my pet or my little slave, depending on my mood." It's up to you whether you prefer the soft route or the hard route.

Sylvain is very scared, he is in danger with this girl. he looks at her and apologizes. he doesn't want to be killed.

emma: "very good bug. we're going to eat in an hour, in the meantime I'll give you a little present."

emma takes off her panties and sits on sylvain. he has his face glued to her asshole, it smells bad but it also excites him. she lets out a huge fart as he has his mouth wide open.
Emma laughs and says, "I hope you enjoyed my little present."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Emma tortures Sylvain with her asshole

2. they are going to eat

3. Emma falls asleep and she forgets Sylvain

*Noteb*
4. other

*Noteb*
5. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 didou (UN: didouu75 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
didou has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273866-Rent-Deal-giantess/cid/3248258-emma-is-a-sadist