*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Maddy's room
  2. The Virus
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2285580-Shrunk-with-Siblings-GP/cid/3346468-Maddys-room
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2285580
Fred catches the rare shrinking virus where only males are affected. Will he survive?
This choice: Go to his youngest sister Maddy's room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Maddy's room

    by: Goofy123
Even though Maddy was the youngest, it seemed the best option to first try asking her for help. Her room was directly beside Fred's and she was always kind to everyone. Fred never saw her hurt anything.

He started to walk out of his room and in the hallway. Maddy's door was open and he heard some noice coming out of her room. At least she seemed to be there. Slowly Fred was walking around the corner as he was spotting her. Maddy was sitting at her desk, with her arms on the table drawing something while listening to some quite music. her feet were dangling off the brown chair swinging back and forth. She wore a green shirt, jeans and white socks with black dots on them. Her blonde hair was shining in the light which was coming through the window at the other end of the blue colored room.

Fred started to walk towards her as the slight feeling of unease seeing his little sister so large in the background started to grow bigger and bigger. She seemed to be a literal giant. But the hope to get the help he needed overshined the fear what could happen to his small and almost bug-like body.

As Fred was coming closer he had to look up to see his little sister completely. He was not sure how to get her attention, the chair was only a couple dozen feet away now. Behind the chair leg he saw her feet which started to calm down. They were now just lying flat on ground. How could he get her attention? He had no chance to climb the chair or somehow on the table. Hopefully she will recognize him...

What can he do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Scream her name

2. Climb her leg

3. Tickle her foot

*Noteb*
4. Wait beside the chair

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Goofy123 (UN: goofy123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Goofy123 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2285580-Shrunk-with-Siblings-GP/cid/3346468-Maddys-room