*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shrunk in Addies Uggs!
  2. Friendsgiving Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286953-Shrunk-at-Friendsgiving/cid/3368930-Shrunk-in-Addies-Uggs
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2286953
It's the day of Friendsgiving and all of your friends gathered in your large dinning room.
This choice: Shrunk in someone’s shoe!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Shrunk in Addies Uggs!

    by: footlover2004
When I woke up, I felt strange, very strange. I was still getting my senses back when all I smelt was this awful odor. I started looking around to gather my surroundings and realize, I'm not in my living room anymore. I don't know where I am and I am very confused. After looking around for a few minutes I start to shake and I fall over. Addie then peers in and says "Hi buddy. Yeah I gave you some shrinking juice while we were cleaning the dishes. I figured you could enjoy it today since you are always talking about how much you love my feet. Be prepared, since I wore heels here I didn't bring socks with me. My Uggs are so smelly and I hope you enjoy it. I'm gonna put them on now and tell everyone you went to bed, but we can keep hanging out. Try to stay out of my toes way!" You try to protest but Addies giant size 8 foot is already sliding into the shoe. You make a mad dash for the front hoping not to get crushed by her beautiful feet. You did always wish for this, you think to yourself, but not this way. I'm worried I am never going to be seen again.

As the night goes on, Addie continues to move her foot in and out of the Uggs so you suffer even more. People are starting to leave which makes it a great opportunity for Addie to change you back to normal. As more and more people leave, you are still laying in Addies Uggs hoping to get out.

When finally, Addie takes her foot out and turns her shoe upside down so you land on the table. When you come out you see....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 footlover2004 (UN: curet1d at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
footlover2004 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286953-Shrunk-at-Friendsgiving/cid/3368930-Shrunk-in-Addies-Uggs