*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2289186-Neo-Female-Dullahan/cid/3384870-Mona-managed-to-decapitate-your-head-but-kept-y
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Joe
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2289186
A reboot to Dayaman’s Female Dullahan! Got permission too!
This choice: Mona managed to decapitate your head but kept you alive  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mona managed to decapitate your head but kept y...

    by: Joe
In case Mona tried something, you attempt to use your magic to bind her to be your slave. However, something felt stuck inside of you as your attempts at hand movements felt stiff, your magical chants felt coarse, and you felt bounded. You looked at Mona as she only gave you a look of disappointment.

"Typical of magic users. Luckily I know an anti-magic spell to disarm you." Mona said.

"Damn it! You know magic too?" you asked.

"Of course I do. How else would I be alive with my head cut off?" Mona mocked with a magical glowing sword out. "And the same be said for you."

"Wait wait wait!" you cried but it was too late.

Mona slashed your head off as all feeling below your neck was gone. Your hair was fine but your mind was adjusting to the new numb feeling. Your face planted down onto the ground as you were powerless against Mona. Verbals were possible but Mona might lock your magic again. You then felt her lifting you up by one of your pigtails as you had a look at your body.

Your body still wore that cosplay of a witch's outfit but she was stumbling around, looking for a head. A part of you hoped no one would assumed it was your body as your body was acting like a blind fool. But she was wearing something over the top and it will definitely pin to you.

"Hmm." Mona said as she had your head resting onto her palm and then clasping the bottom of your head tightly. "A finer head than a regular mortal I admit. Being a magic user helps and your beauty is adequate."

"Ouch! Excuse me! I'm the prettiest witch you'll find around here!" you said.

Mona clasped you harder. "I know better looking magic users than you. Now then, what to do with you?"

"Uh... give my head back?" you suggested.

"Oh please, like you can make demands after mocking me. I will do as I please with you!" Mona said.

"And that will be?" you asked.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joe (UN: quad2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2289186-Neo-Female-Dullahan/cid/3384870-Mona-managed-to-decapitate-your-head-but-kept-y