*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Alex' thoughts
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2297956-Alex-got-some-soles/cid/3468876-Alex-thoughts
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2297956
Meet Alex, a 13 year old boy, who just newly discovers his liking for feet
Chapter #1

Alex' thoughts

    by: Markus
It was early in the morning. The sun was slowly rising, the birds started to chirp and young Alex couldn’t sleep anymore. There are thoughts lately, that keep him accompany again and again. He doesn’t know why it is or where it came from, but he can't help but think about feet, as weird as it may sounded. He doesn’t know why, but he always thinks about feet or looks at some soles, he can’t help it, they just asking for his attention. Even now, he couldn’t help but look at his toes, which are sticking out from his blanket. His own toes are looking so good to him, they just asking for his attention. He can’t help but to put his other foot next to the first one, that he could look at all of his toes. He started to wiggle his toes a bit and they amazed him even more that he just stared at them.

Why is he like this? They are just his toes, why do they look so good to him? Why does feet in general just look so good to him? These are some questions he always is asking himself and what just don't let him sleep right now. He moved his leg towards him and turned his foot, that he is looking at his sole. Even in this poor lightning, his size 9 sole is just looking so good. His arch, his toes, his heel, even the ball of his foot, he is falling in love with his own foot. His foot begs him to touch it. He takes his hand and moves it all around his sole, over his heel, massaged his arch and sticks his fingers in between his toes. He could even smell his own foot odor from this distance. It was the best kind of smell he could ever imagine. Wasn’t feet suppose to smell horrible? But his definitely aren’t and as weird as it may sound, he wants more of that. He touched the upper side of his foot and moved his sole closer and closer to his face. The odor got stronger and better and as his foot was just barely a few inches from his face, a noise brought him out of his trance.

What kind of noise was that?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Markus (UN: markuswelcher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Markus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2297956-Alex-got-some-soles/cid/3468876-Alex-thoughts