*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Testimony of Eller
  2. My Jesus story
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/499584-How-You-Came-to-Know-Jesus/cid/117125-Testimony-of-Eller
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Religious · #499584
If you know Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior, how did it happen?
This choice: Testimony of Eller  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Testimony of Eller

    by: Stallion
The following is the testimony of Eller :

I was raised in a Christian home, accepted Jesus as a very young child and witnessed for myself at a young age a medical miracle. My father was an end-stage diabetic who passed away when I was 10. He suffered with vascular problems and was nearly blind. One night he was in tremendous pain because of the poor circulation in his feet, one of his toes was nearly gangrenous and I could hear him crying in pain, his and my mother's voices raising intercessions to the Lord. It must be noted that we lived on a ranch, some 60 miles from the nearest medical facilities and in those days, emergency medicine wasn't what we take for granted now. The next morning, I was awakened by excited shouts of praise and saw with my own eyes the miracle that had taken place in the night. The diseased toe lay in the bed, but the gangrenous area was healed over--no open wound, no indication that only hours before he'd been in such physical pain. Witnessing God's mighty hand at work in such an amazing way touched me deeply and while there have been periods of time in my life that I haven't followed in His path as closely as I should have, I've never strayed off the path for any distance. Because there is no doubt that my Redeemer lives, and lives in me, and I know this because I have seen Him perform mighty works in my own life as well.

To those who would question His existence, I would offer these suggestions; Search for meaning in your life. It's okay to question, after all, scripture tells us, "Seek and Ye shall find; knock and the door shall be made open to you." If you search for Him, you will find Him!

Contact me if you'd like. In closing, just a short verse from one of my favorite passages:

My friends, may you grow in grace
And in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior
My friends, may you grow in grace
And in the knowledge of Jesus Christ.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Stallion (UN: pinoy_celt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Stallion has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/499584-How-You-Came-to-Know-Jesus/cid/117125-Testimony-of-Eller