*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Impatience
  2. A new shop in town.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/678780-Community-Property/cid/158821-Impatience
by Spudd
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #678780
What happens to an average american guy when he shrinks and is becomes community property.
This choice: Add your own destination  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Impatience

    by: Small1
Alan could hardly wait to try out the book. A spell that could make his dreams of shrinking to a small size come true! He had fantasized for so long about that.

He went directly to a park not far from the shop. He found a bench beneath a huge shade tree. He seated himself and opened the book. He began to scan for the spell for shrinking.

Suddenly, there was a strong breeze, strong enough to turn several pages of the book. When he looked down, the book's pages had settled back and opened onto a page with a shrinking spell!

"That's a bit of luck!" Alan said cheerfully.

He read over the spell carefully. The language was rather archaic, but his devotion to magicks and the occult served him well. He had already mastered the subtle pronounciations of the words in the surprisingly simple and brief spell.

Almost without thinking, Alan repeated the words aloud.

The words still echoed in his brain when he felt the change seize him. There was a strange noise like a forceful wind and then...

"Oh fuck!" Alan was standing beneath the bench, looking up! Way, way up! He saw the book, still open, on the bench.

But he was...

You have the following choices:

1. One inch tall

2. Eight inches tall

3. Two inches tall

4. Four inches tall

5. Only fourth of an inch tall

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Small1 (UN: small1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spudd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/678780-Community-Property/cid/158821-Impatience