*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/871627-Shrinking-Scientists/cid/245233-Successful-ruse
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #871627
Scientists develop a shrinking device; what awaits the person who goes under the beam?
This choice: goes down to the power room without a second thought.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Successful ruse

    by: Unknown
Hailey ran out of the room without a second thought. As soon as she did, Bob walked over to the door and locked it. Victoria felt a hint of nervousness. "What are you doing, Bob? Hailey might need to come back in."
"I doubt it. That power room problem is going to end up taking her hours to fix. I made sure of that. I just wanted to make sure we weren't disturbed in the interim." Bob started walking toward where she was standing on the countertop.
"I don't understand, Bob."
"Well, it's like this GD." Victoria froze. Nobody ever used that nickname to her face. But then, she had never been six inches before either. As Bob walked within reaching distance, he continued. "The guys around here have always wondered just how big that monster rack of yours is. Guess this is as good as time as any to find out." Bob quickly reached out to grab her. Victoria...

You have the following choices:

1. found herself lifted up in Bob's closed hand

2. ducked out the way into an air vent on the countertop

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Shrinking Maniac has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/871627-Shrinking-Scientists/cid/245233-Successful-ruse