*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2329093-Theyre-coming-for-you-Barbara
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Dark · #2329093
creepy stickers
Barbara buckled her seat belt and glanced into her rearview mirror. She smiled seeing her stick-figure family in the corner of the window. Then she blinked there was an extra figure. She shrugged it off and turned the car key. She glanced at the rearview and put it in reverse. There was another figure on the other side of the window. The windows began to fog. Barbara turned to look out the front window. There were three stick figures on the front windshield. She heard a squeaking from her left and turned to see an invisible finger writing on the now frosted window, "They're coming for you, Barbara." A stick figure materialized on the window beneath the words. It pealed its arms off the window and reached for her. Her scream was cut off before it could leave her throat.

The police officer scratched his head. The keys were in the ignition. The car was running and all of the doors were locked. The only other thing odd about the car was the place on the back window where one of those stick-figure families included what looked like a screaming woman.

205 words

prompt quote
© Copyright 2024 Spooky Striped Sox (rinsoxy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2329093-Theyre-coming-for-you-Barbara