*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
18
21
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061697-Everything-is-new-and-improved
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #2311223
2024. Going anywhere inside my little world.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1061697 added January 1, 2024 at 12:35pm
Restrictions: None
Everything is new and improved
I just got through cleaning out my portfolio. Some old things I kept but I might delete a bunch more soon.

There is so much I want to do this year.
          I want to take care of my health better. I have sworn off pop/soda and sugary sweets. I am going to eat regularly instead of skipping meals. I'm going to test my sugar like I'm supposed to. I need to accept that I am a major diabetic and I need to watch these things.....
          I want to take care of my mental state. I am going to meditate more regularly and take my medications as prescribed. I'm also going to learn more about myself by learning more about my personality. I want to change the things I don't like. I have made a commitment to myself that I don't want to hurt myself anymore. I want to live and prosper.
          I'm going to get back into my Tai Chi and exercise regularly. I'm tired of not being able to do things I once could. I should not have to use a cane around the house nor a walker when I go out. I should be able to have flexibility without pain.
          I want to make a new commitment to my spirituality and my magick. I want to learn more about my abilities and develop them more.

This may sound like a big order, but really it isn't. I give myself until the 22nd to establish my New Year's Resolutions because my first year did not start until then. (yes, January 22 is my birthday). I will take things slow and not chastise myself if I mess up. Each day is a new opportunity to get it right. "You can't please everyone so you might as well please yourself" sometimes even pleasing yourself is a task.

I promise myself that I will try to do these things to the best of my ability and take them on with a light heart.


© Copyright 2024 Mousethyme (UN: mousethyme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mousethyme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061697-Everything-is-new-and-improved