*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
18
21
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065427-research
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #2311223
2024. Going anywhere inside my little world.
#1065427 added March 2, 2024 at 9:32pm
Restrictions: None
research
Was looking up information on Chemistry for research for "Nezoom Musings I am going to need someone with an extensive knowledge of basic chemistry to answer a lot of questions before I can flesh out the prologue of the story. Looking them up was twisting me in circles and making my head spin.

Terry is home. BFHD. She is as miserable as she was before she left. Scratch that. She is more miserable. I've got to stop being so hard on her though before karma throws me for a real loop and makes me break something. Believe me, even before Terry fell, falling was on my mind.

Scratched some notes while watching Forensic Files that I may or may not use for "Rage of Envy Rewrite Project... I'd really like to get back to work on that one. It would have to go into another rewrite though. I have to see where I can work in the changes I want to make.

Idk. I want to write so much but usually when I get the time to I end up just going to sleep..... Damn apathy. I just don't care about anything. Nothing is that important.

I'm supposed to go help my "niece" on Monday and Tuesday and I wish I could get out of it. I don't really have to do much; just make sure she and her son get lunch basically. It is because of this apathetic view I have of life anymore. I used to blame my "terminal laziness" now it is my "extreme apathy".... Yeah, sounds like just excuses to me too.

Okay I'm starting to get down on myself here and I don't need any more of that than what I have already. It's hard to try and think of reasons not to do something ..... I don't want to call it stupid but that about covers it....... My main reason so far has been that I would have to hear lectures from too many people when they find out.....

Okay I need to get out of here......


© Copyright 2024 Mousethyme (UN: mousethyme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mousethyme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065427-research