*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
18
21
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065599-writing-and-life
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #2311223
2024. Going anywhere inside my little world.
#1065599 added March 5, 2024 at 9:44pm
Restrictions: None
writing and life
I've been writing!!!!!!!! Not only writing, but writing on my novel "Rage of Envy Rewrite Project I decided to start from the beginning and put in the changes I've been thinking about.....It feels soooo good. Now the only thing is finding the time to do it........

Seems like I just start a good streak of writing frenzy and that is when Terry decides she needs me..... I swear I'm going to sneak out and go to the library or clubhouse to write. Either place won't bother me much and clubhouse has snacks...... for a price.

Ended up not helping my niece. She canceled on me at the last minute. I had psyched myself up to do it and was looking forward to the money she promised. I got all ready and even told my worker I couldn't change our appointment when she called. Then Terry called the niece to ask her about something else she had said she needed. She said she didn't need that any more and throws in "oh by the way I don't need help today or tomorrow either. My neighbor is going to do it." I wasn't happy but I got over it.

RoE is getting more complicated. I need to look at my writing books and see if I have anything anywhere on plots and themes and such. I just think the changes I'm making are enhancing the book. Let's hope that I'm not wrong.

Just thought of something. I read horror (mostly) but the "teachers" I read write mysteries (mostly) which is what I write (mostly). I keep telling myself I need to be a broader reader (as a writer) but I can't seem to get into other genres enough to be able to finish a book. I don't know. Maybe I'll read more as I am trying to do more reviewing around here.

Maybe I'll add to this later.........


Worked on RoE almost all day and got a lot of it done. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to start retyping. Some parts are still going to be a bit sticky. I don't know how my group is going to have some of the knowledge they are going to need to know. Maybe Kristin could have hung out there once upon a time, or one of the other members of the group could have the knowledge somehow. Through a former job or something. I'll figure it out.

That niece called Terry's phone today. Terry wanted me to talk to her, but I refused. I guess I am still a little angry.

I thought Jacob made an appointment for us for a month away, but I got a text saying I have an appointment with him on Thursday. I don't know if I am going to go. I may go just to get out of the house.

Not much else going on.

Weeds and Flowers

I actually prefer some weeds instead of certain flowers. I would prefer a bouquet of wildflowers rather than roses any day. Most weeds are actually more fragrant than flowers. Weeds are easier to find in the wild. Most herbs were originally considered weeds.
I remember when I was young and playing house, we used to fill our little cooking dishes with water and a variety of weeds when we were making dinner. I remember too playing by myself and pretending I was a scientist, combining different weeds to try and create a cure for some fatal disease. I had a great imagination back then and one of the things most readily available was the weeds. A dandelion is still considered a weed though it is used like an herb for a variety of things.

If you can't tell, I am kind of fond of weeds.








© Copyright 2024 Mousethyme (UN: mousethyme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mousethyme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065599-writing-and-life