*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
18
21
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1072946-Port-play
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #2311223
2024. Going anywhere inside my little world.
#1072946 added June 20, 2024 at 8:57pm
Restrictions: None
Port play
Played with my port today and some of the images. Created a new reviewing signature because I have used that image someplace else. I'm so proud of me; I was able to add text to the new sig. Might change some other things later.......


Will add to this entry as the day goes on.

It's later. I just trashed the pages I did of my diary (time stamped thingy). It got completely confusing when I didn't write down anything from last night to this afternoon and it was more than just the pages sticking together.

I watched "The Mist" (based on Stephen King's novella) today and remember all the inspiration the story had given me when I read it and when I seen the movie before. I probably wouldn't finish those stories either and I know I wouldn't be able to sell them without going through a lot of rigamarole about copyrights. Although they say that to some authors the greatest form of flattery you could give them is for one of their works to inspire you.

I'm going off to read "Witch's Book of Self-Care".......

© Copyright 2024 Mousethyme (UN: mousethyme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mousethyme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1072946-Port-play